Type: Posts; User: BobF
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
November 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM
Just checked Weather.com. They are calling for windy condtions and partly cloudy Nov 25-28 with 20% chance of rain, 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms on Nov 29, and partly cloudy with 20% chance...
September 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
The first thing I noticed on our first trip to CN (Jan2004): It looks just like the brochure. No touch up here!! What you see is what you get!
Looking forward to our 5th visit in November to...
April 17th, 2011, 04:34 PM
A definite yes! You arrive at your resort in time for lunch on your fist day and leave after lunch on your departure. It's almost like getting an extra day! No worry about your baggage getting...
The Couples Lounge at the airport in Jamaica is where it all begins!! When you reach the lounge you know you've arrived and can start to enjoy the Couples experience!
You check-in, they...
Air Jamaica sold?? Not too fast!!!
Just checked the Gleaner and Observer. Both report that the deal is not yet done. Neither indicate that Spirit is the new owner. We'll wait and see. For me,...
The Philly flight is probably a keeper. We've taken the 044/045 filghts 4X over the last 5 years, always with full plane. The is a large market to drawn from as well.