Type: Posts; User: MollyM
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
Well...it does happen. We've been here at CTI for 5 days and not been able to get on the island at all. It's very disappointing and I wish there were a designated alternate au natural area when the...
And it's already been downgraded to a tropical storm again.
We're going with the flow on this one...we leave Tuesday, arrive Wednesday. The Stormpulse link is a good one to see the track and that the forecasted route continues to change, currently more north...
September 20th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Oh and a picture of my gang!
September 20th, 2010, 09:29 PM
It definitely pays off to find somewhere you trust to leave them. If you have time before your trip, do a trial run with the kennel for one night - that way they get to know your dogs and their...
We just booked last night and are in for Nov 3-7th!
We were originally supposed to come to this resort on our very first vacation together quite a few yaers ago but due to hurricane damage the...