Type: Posts; User: beth&paul
Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.
1. The beautiful gardens of Swept Away.
2. A lounge chair and an amazing beach - need I say more?!
3. The final moments of our first sunset at CSA!
Love the shoes by the way!! We went to CSA at the end of Feb. It was fun shopping for resort clothes in the winter. Makes the crappy weather not seem so bad!
We were there Feb 20-27, 2010 and are really considering the same week in 2011. We loved CSA!! The credit is a big plus. My husband and I are really thinking it over!! Hope to see you there in...
I had my hair braided at CSA last week. Janet braided it and did a wonderful job. I have pretty long hair and it took nearly 2 hours. I paid $65 US. It was well worth it!! I didn't have to worry...
1. Laying in one of the hammacks at CSA looking up at the beautiful blue sky.
2. My husband enjoying a quiet moment
3. The most beautiful sunset our first night at CSA
Results 1 to 5 of 5