Default Ideas for what song to walk down aisle to?

Hello! We are getting married at CSA on 12/4/14. We would like some kind of music to be played at the beginning of the ceremony. But we have no idea what! We want something kind of tropical sounding and light and upbeat...but still something sweet. Any ideas??

Our playlist was:
    1: walk down the aisle song=One Love by Bob Marley
    2:First kiss song=3 Little Birds by Bob Marley
    3:Sign the papers song=Love is My Religion by Ziggy Marley
    4:cutting the cake song=Save Room For Love by John Legend
    You shouldn't need anymore than 4 songs unless it changed since 2006 which I doubt. We just were at CSA & heard someone use John Legend's "All of Me" & it had my hubby & I both balling! Good luck & congtarts

I was going to say All of me by John Legend also but its not light and upbeat but it probably the love song of the year. It makes me cry too. I was going to use it for our renewal but didn't want to blubber!

HA! HA! So true Softail, never thought of that one

I love music so I thought about our songs for a long time. Jim didn't care so for our wedding video back in 04 I picked
    True Companion by Marc Cohn
    Were in this love together by Al Jareau
    Shining star by The Manhattans
    Look at Us by my fave Vince Gill
    I thought about using "Keep your hands to yourself " by the Georgia Satellites because the song cracks me up but I refrained
    Last edited by softail19; November 14th, 2014 at 12:18 PM.

Do you remember how long each song was played for? For example, the walking down the aisle song, was the whole song played before the ceremony began? Or just the first 60 seconds or so. Thanks!

Just part of the song in our case.

Who worked the music player?

Wedding coordinator

Thanks for the information guys