Default TV question & WiFi Question, can anyone answer? (CSA)

Ok so don't laugh at me, I know this sounds REALLY stupid since we will be on vacation BUT does CSA have satelite(sp) TV in the rooms? I am a HUGE Grey's and Private Pratice fan and the season premier's are while we are on our WONDERFUL honeymoon.

Also we plan on bringing our laptop and wonderful if there is WiFi all around the resort or just in certain locations?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..... 5 days and counting down

Nichole & Keith

I am not sure about satellite tv, but wifi didn't work in our room. They don't have that situated yet. They do have a internet room free of charge.

That is what DVR is for! LOL
    But you should be able to watch it on TV. The sport complex has a big TV also by the juice bar. That is where we watched the World Series last year. My husband will never forgive me for convincing him to get married in October....LOL...and of course last year during our anniversay trip to CSA the Yankees were in the World Series! LOL

They have cable. You get all the major US networks, so you will be able to watch your shows no problem.

I'm guessing the message board must be stuck or something since I don't see an answer posted yet, but yes...there is satellite TV and it is on the East Coast time zone channels so set your clocks accordingly.

Yes...there is WiFi. Not sure if it is available ALL over the resort, but it is available in your room. You might want to think twice about having your laptop out in the hot tropical sun. Might be best to leave it in your room and enjoy your honey in the sun. :-)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

WiFi at CSA this past April was resort wide including the sports complex. Signal was a little stronger in some areas than others, which of course is normal. My iPod Touch worked wirelessly everywhere I tried it.

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

thanks to everyone, 3 more full days till take off!!!!!

We just got back from CSA Friday and the WiFi only worked down by the main pool and The Palms. But we could always get a computer in the internet lounge. So jealous you'll be there in 3 days. I miss it. Tell Adrian at the watersports hut hi from Kevin and Jenni.