Thread: Romance Rewards

Default Romance Rewards

This is our first time going to Couples. Do you pros out there suggest that I go ahead and sign up for Romance Rewards or should I just wait until after trip?? I mean it sounds like I am going to love this place!!! Are alot of you members?? We will be CSA in 2 weeks!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

You should sign up for Romnce Rewards before you arrive @ CSA. For starters you will be able to take advantage of Trading Places. Trading Places will allow you to viisit CN on a day trio from 10 am to 4 PM.
    By signing up before you arrive you will also start earning RR points during your first visit

Sign up for Romance Rewards now! It takes 5 minutes. If nothing else, you can't do Trading Places unless you are a Romance Rewards member.

Hi. I'd sign up for RR prior to arrival. I don't know if you need to do that prior to the trip so the days count but I knew we'd be repeaters @ Couples so I just did it. I can't express how much we miss CSA and are 'jonesing' for a trip home. Have an awesome holiday and have a rumpunch for Razzl!!!

Sign up before you go. Provide your Romance Rewards at check-in. After your leave, points for your stay will be credited to your account so that you will receive perks on your second stay.

While you don't receive perks during your first stay, you can take advantage of the Trading Places program and would be able to spend time at CN during your stay at CSA.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).