Default Secret Rendezvous questions

We booked SR through a TA. Our final payment will be 45 days prior to leaving. Will Couples notify our TA or will they notify us directly? I know we aren't supposed to find out until 1 week prior.
    Also has anyone ever been told one resort prior to leaving and then was changed when they arrived at the Couples Lounge on the day of arrival?
    Thanks, Kim

They tell the TA, and it sounds like they have changed it once you arrive at couples! Its all about the adventure!

We are doing our first SR Dec4-9! We are so excited? Where do you hope to end up? Where have you traveled before?
    MouLouHill

Quote Originally Posted by denkim View Post
    . . . . [H]as anyone ever been told one resort prior to leaving and then was changed when they arrived at the Couples Lounge on the day of arrival?
    While it doesn't happen often, at least one couple has reported on the MB that they arrived at the Couples Lounge expecting to go to one resort only to be told that they were going to another.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by moelouhill View Post
    They tell the TA, and it sounds like they have changed it once you arrive at couples! Its all about the adventure!

We are doing our first SR Dec4-9! We are so excited? Where do you hope to end up? Where have you traveled before?
    We have been to CN 6 times and love it there, but this was too good of a deal to pass up. We would love to go to CTI or CSS.
    We will be happy with any of the 4 though.