Default 36 days! Message to Couples

36 days till we are finally back in our favorite place in the world. 4th time to Jamaica, 3 times to Couples, and 2nd time to CSA. 10 night in Paradise!
    Every year when we start planning our vacation we say "maybe we should try someplace else", like a Europe trip." But we always come back to Couples. We really believe if we go anywhere else we will wish we were at Couples sitting on the beach doing a whole lot of nothing drinking a dirty banana. We come to relax and there is no other vacation we have ever been on which come home as happy and relaxed as we are coming home from Couples. Thank you.
    I don't start a whole lot of threads but I felt like I needed to send a message to Couples and their staff. For the heck of it we were reading some of the comments on TA, mostly the bad ones (which there were not that many of ...) but please don't change a thing. The place is perfect as it is and it is impossible to make everyone happy. Let those people go someplace else because apparently they do not understand the essence of what Couples is all about. My husband and I got married at 30 and had our honeymoon at Couples OR, we are not 36. We have come back to couples every year we could (we missed a couple due to military deployments) but we plan on being on that wall of fame some day! Thank You Couples for giving us that one amazing thing to look forward to every year. Some people work hard for a new car or a new boat, we work for our Couples trips!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. We have had only one trip, our first and only AI. I can't imagine going someplace else and wishing I was at Couples. The disappointment alone would ruin any vacation.

I am with you. We think about going somewhere else but that never happens because the only place we really want to be is Couples.

Hey there. My countdown for my first trip to CSA is 34 days! Glad to hear someone else is going to be there...haven't heard much for this date on the message board. Me and my fiance are getting married while there, and I can't wait to call Negril "home"!

well said !!!
    its addicting
    CSA - 3/19/2008 -3/25/2008
    CSA - 11/4/2008 - 11/11/2008
    CSA - 10/7/2009 - 10/14/2009
    CSA - 10/10/2010 - 10/19/2010

www.entourageforeducation.org

Quote Originally Posted by bradangie View Post
    Hey there. My countdown for my first trip to CSA is 34 days! Glad to hear someone else is going to be there...haven't heard much for this date on the message board. Me and my fiance are getting married while there, and I can't wait to call Negril "home"!
    did you check out the meet up at couples link at the top? There are almost always threads there for the month and as it closer, week that you are going. Have fun.

We'll be there from Oct 17-27 We are getting married Oct 20 This will be are first trip to a Couples resort

Congrats bradangie on your wedding!!
    First I need to apologize for my typing on my initial post...LOL... Apparently my fingers were not working properly.
    That time of year is our favorite time to go. To us the weather is perfect and there seems to be a different crowd there during that time rather than in the summer (not as many large groups). We went one wear in July and it was just way too hunid and sticky. We are northerners so that can be hard for people like us to handle.LOL
    34 days...does that mean you are getting married on Oct 22nd? LOL Cause that is our wedding anniversary! We will not be there till the 23rd though this year, it's just the way it worked out with the ticket prices and wanting to be there for Halloween (Oct 23-Nov 2nd). We were married Oct 22nd and went to Couples Ocho Rios (now Tower Isle) for our anniversary 7 years ago. We fell in love with Couples and hopefully you will too. It's great to have that one special place to reconnect with your spouse away from our crazy every day busy lives. You will probably see us around... we will be the ones with the Yankee hats on!

Listening to Steve Winwood and looking forward to Couples, what could get better? Uh Oh, here comes some Buffett, "Fins" Only thing better is listening to Ultimate "Live"
    GREANJAC

We will be there 10/29-11/2 (3rd time to Swept Away!)