Thread: Live from CN

Default Live from CN

I am an early riser and a pest about the Cassava Terrace looking for decaf coffee. Some days it is out at 7:00, some days not until breakfast starts at 7:30....whatever.

Today as I sat poolside the staff who'd seen me looking for decaf brought out a cup and saucer, a thermos of decaf, one of milk and served me coffee where I sat on the pool deck! That's Couples staff for you! Just fantastic.

A perfect Caribbean blue morning. Rain yesterday afternoon making for a gorgeous sunset. Today another glorious day in Jamaica!

Thanks for posing live from CN! Their staff is the best.

Do you know the current Entertainment Team members?

Webedreamin of Negril, love the updates as I can imagine it all, fabulous staff included! Enjoy paradise!

OHHHHH I am there right now in my mind! Thanks for the picture.

thanks for the post - that is paradise - 88 days and counting for us

Speaking of staff...I have heard there have been additional changes. Specifically, Tennison, Marlin and others have been let go!! Could you speak to that? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    ...I have heard there have been additional changes. Specifically, Tennison, Marlin and others have been let go!!....
    We were told Marlon resigned to take a position elsewhere, not that he was let go.
    Certainly haven't heard that Tennyson is gone. He was still working at CN as of 4 weeks ago. Carrie is a different story.

Can you help me out... can you aoround to see what happend to Ms Maurine Miller... Couples Negril Executive Assistant Manager. I usually contact her a couple weeks before arriving but the reply from the Operations Manager says she is no longer there.. Can you ask around for me?? Just curious she is a wonderful lady and I hope she is ok...
    Mark

wondering about tennyson. He was the bartender at the pool bar and also Carrie. What do you mean another story? He is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by srimark View Post
    Can you help me out... can you aoround to see what happend to Ms Maurine Miller... Couples Negril Executive Assistant Manager.
    We were told that she left in Dec '09 to join her family in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by melodyg View Post
    ... also Carrie. What do you mean another story?
    Carrie's last day at CN was Aug. 19th. So what I meant was that as far as we know Tennyson is still there, but Carrie is not.
    "matisjam" posted about it on the CN meet up thread.

As of 9/12 Tennyson was there. Only Carrie and Marlon were missing, we alreay heard they were gone. Franklin, Yannick, Cashwayne, Dervol, Clinton, Lindon and Ivy to name a few of the awesome bar staff were there.(spelling may be off!) We had a wonderful time and are counting the days til the next trip. We missed Rudi but did see strech this time!

Only 35 days until our sixth visit to CN. Stretch, can you tell me if the water sports department has gotten any stand-up paddleboards yet? When we were there in April, they were checking catalogs and pricing them. I'll be taking lessons here in Charleston, SC, beforehand, so I've got my hopes up. It's the perfect sport for Bloody Bay.