Default Music played at bars...question?

We really enjoyed the reggae music they played at all of the bars...was wondering if anybody could name some of the artists/songs so that I can add them to our playlist for our at home reception? There was a particular song we kept hearing that I'd like to have. The only lyrics I can remember were "Too much wishy wishy wishy..." Anyone know what song that is?

I appreciate any help!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBri View Post
    ... The only lyrics I can remember were "Too much wishy wishy wishy..." Anyone know what song that is?
    That sounds like Tenement Yard by Jacob "Killer" Miller, a life cut tragically short.

I don't know which resort you mean, and it may not matter, but at CSA and CNG we've heard these artistes amongst many others:

Dennis Brown
    Alaine
    Althea
    Toots & Maytals
    Jimmy Cliff
    Marley
    Junior Killey
    Sean Paul
    Shaggy
    Buju Banton
    Gregory Isaacs
    Sanchez
    Beres Hammond
    Barrington Levy
    Richie Spice

I know that song well...It is
    Max Romeo-War Ina Babylon.....wife and I love it!!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Actually, that's another fav of ours...the "watchy watchy wa" song is
    Jacob Miller - Tenament Yard ...another classic
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Quote Originally Posted by BadBri View Post
    We really enjoyed the reggae music they played at all of the bars...was wondering if anybody could name some of the artists/songs so that I can add them to our playlist for our at home reception?
    I appreciate any help!
    ...."Three Little Birds"-Bob Marley. We actually used this song in our wedding. "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right"

Thank you for your responses! I will definitely look those songs and artists up. We were at CSA...and we definitely have lots of Bob Marley on the playlist.

Another one of my favorites is; "You're My Jamaica" by Charlie Pride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4HIDlb0NU

One of my favorties that I have playing on my digital photo frame with my lots and lots of pictures of Jamaica playing. I see that youtube has a video of the piano player from CSA, but I have yet to be able to find one from CN. I really miss Paul the piano player there. He is truly awesome. I hope to be able to see him in person again next spring and I now have a video camera and hope to capture him myself. If anyone has a video of him could they please post it???
    Karin