Default Nighttime nekkid

At CTI the boat stopped ferrying people over at 6, I believe. I was wondering if, at CSS, does anyone socialize at night, maybe at the pool, or hot tub,in the buff? I know the beach is open to all at sunset, clothed, but didn't know if anyone gets undressed after dinner? Any other a/n rules or tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. "Z"

Not sure about CSS but we went over to the spa at night and "hung" around the hot tubs or the plunge pool. We made sure it was people from the island first though.

We went in April and are going back in October. My GF and I went to sunset beach one night at about 9:00 and it was dark and empty. We did get in the hot tub for a while, but we were the only ones there. There is a poll going on the AN thread to see if anyone would like them to have an AN party on SSB one night a week. I voted YES. From reading other posts, it sounds like you can get a group together for a night time party and CSS will provide a bartender, etc, but you have to arrange it yourself and request it. At least that is the way I understood it. Maybe if they get enough "yes" votes they will start doing the night time pool party on SSB once a week. I hope that helps!

Have fun!!!!!

Last year in Dec. a group of us went to SSB after dinner. We were in the hot tub and pool. We had to bring our own drinks but we had a great time. Frank

We are all for an evening AN party at SSB pool area. We will be there the same week as y'all. If nothing else, let's get our MB group together and have an evening of fun! We can raid our mini bars and mix up our own cocktails if CSS won't provide a bartender for us!

We will be at CSS Sept. 12 through the 18th. We would love to get an AN night party together. If anyone is planning to be there at that time, let us know.

Default yes, to the party at css

I know someone spoke to one of the managers for the party but which manager do you talk to ??? I hope it can be done in Nov. 7-14-09
    Diane

We too will be at CSS Nov. 6-13 and would like to get at least one an night party going there. Any info would be appreciated.

Default Need comparisons

we were at hedo 3 in july, but are looking for a higher rated resort with the same atmosphere! can anyone tell us if CSS is about the same as HEDO3 ? "or any other resorts in jamaica"
    let us know PLEASE,,,
    vito431@localnet.com

TexansloveCSS,
    that sounds like a plan. We will be there on Oct. 16th. We're in!

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    we were at hedo 3 in july, but are looking for a higher rated resort with the same atmosphere! can anyone tell us if CSS is about the same as HEDO3 ? "or any other resorts in jamaica"
    let us know PLEASE,,,
    vito431@localnet.com
    CSS is NOT like Hedo!!!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

When we were at CSS, we heard stories from a couple that went to H3 and were disapointed. Seems that the situations that couples (or people) were put in were too extreme around the pool area. Too sexual. At Couples, this does not occur. So, if you're looking for a more relaxed, no sexual nude experience, any one of the 3 Couples nudity allowed properties would be your choice. If you're looking for a "lifestyle" experience, then, don't go to Couples.

Bilkat

vito

It is apparent from the various posts you have made that you enjoy the active nude atmosphere that H has to offer. My suggestion is if you enjoy H 3 so much because of that interactive setting why leave? Why would you be seeking a resort that has a higher rating?

Couples Resorts is a different style of resort and as it has been said there is NO comparison to H.

You might help us better understand by explaining what type of atmosphere you are seeking. Is it primarily the nude atmosphere you are concerned about? or is it the vacation experience?

The overall experience at CTI, CSS, CSA and CN is in my opinion classes above Hedo or in that fact a majority of other resorts. You simply get more amenities provided in your all inclusive package. Each resort is unique in its own way and as such each has an atmosphere that is created by the guests that is different from the others.

Are there any other resorts to compare to H 3? Yup H2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    CSS is NOT like Hedo!!!
    Ditto. Not even in the same ballpark. H is one of a kind.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    we were at h3 in july, but are looking for a higher rated resort with the same atmosphere! can anyone tell us if CSS is about the same as H3 ? "or any other resorts in jamaica"
    let us know PLEASE,,,
    vito431@localnet.com
    You will not find anything H-like at Couples.