Default swimup bar and rooms close to road at CN?

Hi, I have two questions.
    1. It looks like from all the pictures, that you cannot go from swimup bar to main pool via water, because of the waterfall? You have to get out and walk around?
    2. Are any of the garden view rooms not good because they are too close to the road in the back?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by binnie; September 19th, 2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Forot to put which Couples resort.

The main part of the pool is separated fro the swim up part of the pool by the waterfall. I have seen people go over but I wouldn't want to do that. It's only a few steps to go around.

Whoops......forgot to say these questions are about CN.

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    1. It looks like from all the pictures, that you cannot go from swimup bar to main pool via water, because of the waterfall? You have to get out and walk around?
    2. Are any of the garden view rooms not good because they are too close to the road in the back?
    Thanks!
    ....Which resort??

binnie
    not sure which resort but you can hop up the waterfall pretty easily and get to the main pool
    Dave & Beth Hay

what resort?

You can always scale the waterfall...it's not that bad...or it's just a very short distance from the swimup bar into the pool.
    IMHO, I think building 8 would be the most noisy but I also imagine that the air conditioning would drown out much of the noise.

It depends on your arm strength and how well you jump. I often pull myself up from the swim=up bar onto the crest of the waterfall. However, I make sure to pass the drinks I'm delivering on to someone at the upper pool first.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The pool can be accessed from either the pool or the beach. The main pool has a "water fall" you can go over to get into the lower segment of the pool where the bar is.

We have never had a problem with road noise in our 4 stays. That said, we could hear it from the back side where the doors are but never in the room or on the balance that faces the gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    1. It looks like from all the pictures, that you cannot go from swim up bar to main pool via water, because of the waterfall? You have to get out and walk around?
    Thanks!
    .....1) The main pool is actually 2 pools, divided by a small falls (pretty cool). One would have to go around to the other. See attached picture.
    2) You will hear little if any road noise at night.

4153588091_654cce8d5f_o.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images