Default white linen wedding shirts?

Can anyone help me? I am having a hard time finding a white linen man's shirt for my fiance to wear for our wedding on the beach. I have a couple of options on-line, but I'm wondering if when we get to Jamaica, they will be all over the place. Thanks, Theresa

I think Cubavera has an excellent selection of linen shirts. They even have a line that is wedding specific.

Finding a shirt when you get there is a hit or miss. I'd personally feel better going prepared, just in case.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Default linen

My daughter used Island Importers (on line ) for the linen men's clothing for her wedding and it was good quality and all the men looked good. I hope this helps you. Good luck and hope you have a beautiful wedding. What resort will you be at?

I never noticed if the resort shop had any men's white linen shirts. You might try allyouneedtowear.com for their selection. Which resort will you be going to?

Hey Theresa, we found white Linen shirts on sale at Kohl's about a month ago. I'm not sure about shirts in Jamaica but you also might want to try Tommy Bahama too. When and which resort are you getting married? We are at CN on Nov. 13th 2010.
    ~Mandy

Default white line shirts for beach weddings

try this website....you'll find all different styles and prices
    http://www.pjmaxltd.com/
    My cousin used them!!!
    good luck!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Banana Republic is a great place to get men's linen wear.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Thanks for all the help! Everyone is sooo nice on this message board. I hope I get to meet some of you on our Weddingmoon We will be getting married at CTI and staying Nov 1-8th. Can't wait! Thanks again, Theresa

My wife got me one for our vow renewal. Actually she got several to try. Kohls, Macy's and Banana Republic.

I second Kohl's. That's where I bought my fiance's for our weddingmoon next month.
    ~Christy~

Check Pudu Lifestyle. I got my latte colored one there and I seem to recall them having a wide selection besides white.