Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    I'm really heartened to hear of your great experiences on going nekkid - alas ours was not so trouble free...

We hadn't realised when we booked our two weeks holiday (yes we're from the UK - vacation to you) to CTI that it had a nude island, I'd packed binoculars thinking it had natural beauty of a different kind. At the airport lounge, I logged on to the Internet to kill some time and thought I'd check out the Couples website and discovered it was an au naturel island, no matter I thought, I'm ok with that! I picked up a few tips from the forum - make sure you sit on a towel, be 'trimmed' and keep to the right on the island...no problem mon!

On the plane, it dawned on me that I had 3 decades of growth to deal with - no matter, I'll start before we land. 45 mins prior to landing, I took my trusty electric razor with me to the loo and set to work with the beard trimmer...now doesn't time pass quickly when working on a masterpiece and the knock on the door brought me to my senses, but also caused me a nasty nic when it made me jump! There was quite a queue formed when I opened the door so I rubbed my face and said " ah that's better".

On hitting the resort it was already lunchtime, so we made our way directly to the jetty for the transfer boat. I'm very eager by now so decide to don my binoculars and disrobe there rather than on the island, as I'm sure I'd read somewhere on the forum. But the boat was at the island so I had to wave to get the drivers attention. Well, as I'm waving my arms back and forth to get his attention, my winkie is doing his own little wave which I think I would have got away with had there not been a wedding on the beach at the time...the brides mother still looked to be in shock that night

Anyway, the boat arrives and I'm halfway down the steps before it docks...it wasn't my fault he didn't look up until the last minute...oh dear! Right, on the boat and put the towel down first, but boy that sun is hot on my freshly shaven part...no problem, Jane can spray me on the ride over to the island. It would have been ok had the water been calm, but with the white-caps causing the boat to list up and down, my own problem area jumping up and down, she scored a direct hit in the eye with the sun spray...ouch.

The dock is normally quite steady but not today, so I sent Jane off first (just to see) and told her to be sure to head to the right. As I get off the boat it dips and lurches, my binoculars get caught and spin me 180 degrees around just as 3 islander couples approach from the rear...not good. I apologise (us brits are good at this) and walk purposefully onto the island and turn left...don't ask me why, I just became a bit disorientated and the spray in the eye made everything a bit blurred. So by the time I reached the pool wearing nothing but my binoculars, squinting and asking if anyone had seen my wife, my 'wee man' looking very red and sorry for itself, when they shouted "three man" from the pool, I turned and fled....

Of course NONE of the above is true, and going naked is the most natural, non eventful thing you'll ever do, with a bunch of like minded fun people - the friendliest you'll ever meet.

Mike
    OMG ROTFLMAO I love your humor.

So, I'm going to throw in my and the wife's first time to an A/N beach...
    We just got back from our first trip to Jamaica, first trip to an all inclusive, and first (but DEFINITELY NOT LAST!) trip to Couples Tower Isle. We had talked about going out to the Isle, and after posting around here, had made the decision we'd go out on Tuesday (we arrived Monday afternoon) early. Well, being a vacation and all, we didn't even get out of the room until about 10-10:30am, and went for breakfast. We went back to the room to put on suits, and she stretched out for a bit, so we read our books. After a bit, we threw on our suits (she looked lovely in her new bikini and a pareo a co-worker brought her from Thailand years ago,) grabbed our towels, and made our determined way to the pontoon pickup. We got there just before the boat was leaving with another couple on-board. Once to the Isle, we turned right, went around the Jamaican side of the tower, and out to the last sunshade. The towels went down on the chairs, and we dis-robed, and sat down. Both of us pulled out our reading materials (I love my tablet and she loves her Nook.) At this point, the butterflies in my stomach decided to break out the artillery, and I started seriously considering a run for the restroom (or the bushes)... Thankfully, the butterflies CO told them to knock of the racket.

Once I had settled down, I realized I wanted something more than the water we had brought out, and so made my way to the bar for a Pepsi. I now know the easy way to tell the newbies from the old hands when you're on the Isle...
    The newbies will be the ones, who when they are walking around, either are determinedly looking at the plants, or are briefly looking at people then quickly looking away (and probably blushing!) Sunglasses can help with this!
    So, I got to the bar unscathed, and briefly spoke with a woman who was getting drinks. Got back to my chair, and settled down to read again. Eventually, we both got up a couple times, and also visited the top of the tower, just to look out. After maybe an hour or two, we called it a day on the Isle, and went back to the resort (again with the couple we went out with!)

Was that our last visit to the Isle?
    Oh heck no!

The wife, who was the more unsure of the two of us about this, was OK with it, when all was said an done.

So, we went back out on Wednesday! Again, we parked off to the right, and there were fewer couples out there, but we stayed a little longer. This time, we did what we forgot the first time, and put on sunscreen. It's odd, putting sunscreen on places that you don't normally put the sunscreen, but it's better to feel odd, then to get a sunburn "down there..."

And, we went back out on Thursday (our last full day) We had intended to get out to the Isle by 1-1:30 to meet someone else from the boards, so I wore a particular t-shirt to hang off the back of my lounger. This was also the busiest day on the Isle, with 9-10 couples. We wound up closer to the bar, which was no big deal. Being lunch time, I immediately raided the buffet (Yes, they bring out a small buffet style lunch for islanders!) Now, for the ONLY negative experience on the Isle the ENTIRE time we were there. The three couples that had the right of the Isle, packed up and left, except for one guy. He did get dressed, then hit the bar, and the next thing I know, he's back at the right side, stripping down again, after the pontoon (and his wife I presume) had left. While this may not have been a problem, he was also staggering drunk, came back towards the bar, and proceeded to hit on a woman near the bar. She got up and walked off, he followed, and the woman's husband warned him to back off (which thankfully he did) Finally, after a tense bit, the bartender got a hold of someone at the hotel, and got the pontoon out. The boat driver collected Stagger McStagger, and got him off the Isle (to a round of applause from everyone.) After that, I started chatting with one of the women by the bar, and waved the wife over to chat for a bit. Later, talking with her husband, he made a comment that I think is 100% true:
    "The friendliest people I've run into, are SCUBA divers and naked people."
    Turns out, one of the couples out there was the same one as from our first trip to the Isle! We finally called it a day on the Isle, after being out there for almost three hours (sadly, I didn't meet the couple that was to come out that day, but did meet them {briefly} on Friday while we were waiting for the sad bus to the airport)

On our last day (Friday,) over breakfast we spoke with a couple that had just arrived, and made some recommendations. I did suggest they give the Isle a try, and from the sound of it, they were the same as the two of us, he wanted to, she wasn't sure. Maybe someday, I'll find out if they went...

So, for first-timers and unsure-about-it-timers:
    1. Just go! Make it one of the first things you do, after you arrive. Either go out the day you arrive, or the day after.
    2. To help cover-up wandering eye syndrome (hey, you ain't dead, you're going to look, just don't stare!) pack sunglasses.
    3. You will use more sunblock than normal, there's more to cover!
    4. "Personal" grooming: Don't worry about it. If you're happy with it, there's likely someone else out there the same way (wife and I both shave)
    5. Remember too, you're not likely to see any of these people again, unless you go back, so don't worry about it!
    6. Don't worry about how fit or not you are! We saw everything from a fit young couple (the couple we met on our first and last visit) to a couple that looked like you would expect grandparents to look. No one out there cares!
    7. Wear clothes that you can get out of easily. Swim trunks and a button down shirt, bikini and wrap. The quicker you get nude, the quicker you'll feel comfortable.
    8. Don't worry about the Hobiecats sailing past the Isle from the resort, the people on them are probably jealous you're out there, and that they don't have the gumption to try!

Finally, one suggestion for the resort management:
    Get the bar a phone back to the main resort, to make it easier for the bartender to call for help if needed. The bartender (I don't recall his name) had to call on a cell phone back to the resort to get the pontoon driver out. You've got electric and water, it shouldn't (I would think) take much more to get a phone line run. Or, set up a two-way radio between the bar and the water sports hut.

So, we now know, we're both OK with being at an A/N beach, and I (semi) jokingly told the wife that when we go back to CTI for our 15th anniversary in 2013, we'll get to the resort, checked in, up to our room, into our suits, and out to the Isle!

Wow, OK, longer than I expected...
    Jason
    CTI again in:
    18 months (or so)

My husband and I arrive at CSS on 12/3. We are planning our first trip to SSB first thing the next morning. I think we are both apprehensive about it (I'm fat and he has a cute jolly belly), but reading all of these posts makes us feel so much better about the experience. I bought a few new bathing suits for this trip and I'm afraid I'm never going to wear them except for when we go scuba diving! The posts about "no body judging" are especially reassuring. We will post feedback upon our return, but we are anticipating a wonderful (albiet at first scary) experience!

Well Bubba, I shall keep an eye out for you. We shall be in our second week so will/should be nicely tanned but, sadly, on the second half of our holiday. I am the portly English chap with the yummy wife! Lucky me!! Don't be embarrassed at any part of your bodies as this, you will soon realise, will not matter a jot! Liberation is on its way and I envy you your first experience of AN. It was our first real opportunity at SSB last year (one day in Spain doesn't count!) and we really loved it. I am sure you will too!

bubba&goofy,
    Welcome to the joy of SSB at CSS! I KNOW the two of you will have a wonderful time! No one will be judging you so all you have to do is enjoy and make new friends! SSB is such a lovely and liberating experience! You will never want to be stuck in a wet swimsuit again!

We don't arrive until 12/27 , so we will miss you at SSB. If we were there, we would greet you with a smile and "buy" you a drink!!! :-)

All the best and enjoy the sunshine,
    suzyQ

Bubba&goofy, my hubby and I arrive on December 3rd also. This will be our 4th time and we love it. Suffice it to say our "body shapes" are very much like yours (or I may be even a little plumper), but no one cares. We will meet you there. Check out the December threads on the CSS section of the board, there is a picture of us there taken a couple of years ago. also some pictures of some of the others that will be there. What time does you flight get in? Ours lands around 2:30. See you at the resort in 22 days.
    Linda

Johnniem, suzyQ and Lindad, thanks so much for your words of encouragement! We keep joking about how we will be wearing hats, sunglasses and our water shoes with nothing in between. Now we are pretty much just getting a kick out of the anticipation.

We are transferring from CN that day (participating in the Reggae Half Marathon the morning of 12/3 first) so not sure what time we will arrive. Don't know if we'll make it to SSB before the sun goes down or not, but hey, maybe our first experience should be at night in the hot tub ... If not, we'll be there first thing the morning of 12/4.

I'll be the cute fat one in the floppy blue hat and Bubba is the adorable one with lots of salt & pepper hair. We probably won't be hard to miss!

Thanks again and we look forward to meeting you!

Gayle

Hi Bubba&Goofy, Johniem, Lindad,

It sounds like SSB will be a busy place. Pat and I will also be there, we arrive on December 3rd (Midwestern weather and airlines permitting). Lindad, we also get in at 2:30. The Houston flight? We are looking forward to the swim up bar... leave some for us. We will be the mid-atlantic couple, Pat is pure American but I am English tempered by many years of US living.

Counting the days,
    David and Pat

We had our first 'proper' AN experience about four years ago on our first trip to GLB as it was then and we stayed on the textiles side we went to the beach on our first day and I liked to go topless so took off my bikini top, this was an uncomfortable experience with lots of other bathers staring at me so my husband suggested we go over to the AN beach, I was apprehensive to say the least but agreed to go and have never looked back! The following three years we went back to GLB and stayed on the AN side, we had a fantastic time. All our holidays now involve the AN experience we even stay in a completely AN resort when we go to Spain for our early summer holidays. When you go AN, no one care's what you look like, AN'ers are not stuck up, they take you at face value literally!! we have never experienced any negativity at any of the AN resorts we have visited which is why we love it so much.

Hi Deb & Simon, Brit AN'ers unite! We can be a stuffy lot us Brits but once you go you know! Three more sleeps till CSS and SSB!

Default Fun

This was our first AN experience, and it was fun. Very nervous going to the island but once there it is completely different from what we thought. Absolutely loved it and went every day, even convinced another couple to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb & Simon View Post
    We had our first 'proper' AN experience about four years ago on our first trip to GLB as it was then and we stayed on the textiles side we went to the beach on our first day and I liked to go topless so took off my bikini top, this was an uncomfortable experience with lots of other bathers staring at me so my husband suggested we go over to the AN beach, I was apprehensive to say the least but agreed to go and have never looked back! The following three years we went back to GLB and stayed on the AN side, we had a fantastic time. All our holidays now involve the AN experience we even stay in a completely AN resort when we go to Spain for our early summer holidays. When you go AN, no one care's what you look like, AN'ers are not stuck up, they take you at face value literally!! we have never experienced any negativity at any of the AN resorts we have visited which is why we love it so much.
    Hi D & S. May I ask where in Spain you found the AN resort and whether it is worth a look (compared to CSS for instance). Thanks for any help.

Default we did it!

Just got back from 11 days in Jamaica (3 at CN, 8 at CSS). Worked up the courage to go to SSB after a few days. Spent the first day at the beach off by ourselves, next two days we were at the pool chatting it up. Had a wonderful time. Husband says it was an "interesting" and "liberating" experience. We are already planning our return trip for next August/September. Can't remember the last time I almost cried leaving a vacation spot.

Thanks to all for the encouragement to try AN. We have been converted!

Gayle & Warren

Hi johnniem.

Here is a quick overview of Spain for you
    We go to vera playa which is made up of about 4 areas of self catering apartments we have stayed at two different ones and both were great.
    The beach is about 3 miles long and just fantastic for that morning/afternoon walk
    Apartments are really nice and I can give you some contact details if you want them
    Small amount of restaurants and all in one street and I have to say the food is really fresh,tasty and great
    value.
    It really is very chilled out but well worth the visit
    Hire a car as there are many great places to see and go and in Spain nearly all beaches have an AN part
    Check this website out for a good overview
    Www.veraplaya.info

D & S

Thanks very much for all the info D & S. Will check it out to see if it suits. All the best for Christmas and the new year. Johniem

My wife and I just spent three nights and four days at CSS, and we spent each morning/early afternoon on Sunset Beach. It was our first real Au-natural experience, and my wife was a bit nervous, but by the second day we were floating in the pool!!! My wife still did not like walking around in front of everyone, but she got used to walking to the bathroom and ocean. We had a great time. The first day, we were definitely the youngest on the beach(mid 30s), but day 2 and 3 there was a little more variety. Nobody seemed to care about body type good or bad, and we saw both ends of the spectrum. It felt good without the confines of a bathing suit.
    Adam and Lisa

Hello All,
    On our first trip, i do admit that i was a tad bit nervous. We went with another couple who had been to AN beaches in Jamaica at least 4 times prior. They assured us that there was nothing to worry about. It took me about 3 beers and i was sitting at the bar having a blast. I would not have spent the week any other way. You really tend to forget you are in the buff. Warning---watch the swim up bar stools at SSB...tad rough! We met many great couples and look forward to seeing some of them in about 26 days!!

Carlo,

Those seats at the swim up bar are rough, aren't they. Ouch.

Are you coing back to CSS? If so, What days are you going to be there? We are there Jan 18-28.

Chris

We made our first ever "real" vacation to CTI Nov 7 - 17, 2011. It was a random chance that it came up in our search for a place to go, and believe me, it was probably the best we could have done.

We used to live in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver, BC and had experience with AN at Wreck Beach. there was no hesitation for us to head over to the Island and catch some badly needed sun. It's a very laid back atmosphere there, and unlike Wreck Beach, there are no clothed gawkers to take away from your experience. ( the tour companies actually used to bring bus loads of tourists down to the beach to see all the nekkid people )

We went there almost every day of our visit for at least a few hours. Met some wonderful people from all walks of life and had a lot of fun. We didn't spend any time at the textile beach, main pool or the swim up bar pool, but were told by several couples that unlike the Island crowd, they found no one really talked to anyone else.

Yes, we would go back again... If you have any doubts about AN, I'd say give it a try anyway. No one is going to "tell" because they're just as naked as you are. It's well separated from the textiles, and is big enough to allow you to have your own space and intimate enough to feel part of something special.

There is a small washroom there, they do bring over lunch, and the bar is well stocked. There isn't any need to leave unless you want to.

We did have fun mooning the crowd on the catamaran tour ( there was probably about 20 of us that time ) and a game of "toss the squid" on the pool deck was good for a laugh.

Don't worry about whether you have a perfect body, most of us don't anyway. Once you get over the initial hesitancy of being undressed in front of a bunch of people you don't know, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Vince & Mary

jan 14-21 see you there!

My girlfriend and I spent Dec 30-Jan 6 at CSS and had a wonderful time. I will admit though I was very disappointed when she refused to try AN...even for a short time. We've been dating for about 18 months and I love her dearly but for some reason this just really bothered me. One of the only reasons that I chose CSS was because of the AN option and I was much looking forward to the experience. I respected her decision and like I said we had a very nice time, but it did put a damper on my vacation. Anyone else have this experience? Am I just being a complete male schmuck?

Quote Originally Posted by xtabi89 View Post
    My girlfriend and I spent Dec 30-Jan 6 at CSS and had a wonderful time. I will admit though I was very disappointed when she refused to try AN...even for a short time. We've been dating for about 18 months and I love her dearly but for some reason this just really bothered me. One of the only reasons that I chose CSS was because of the AN option and I was much looking forward to the experience. I respected her decision and like I said we had a very nice time, but it did put a damper on my vacation. Anyone else have this experience? Am I just being a complete male schmuck?
    I'm going to answer your question with a question:
    Did your disappointment affect your vacation? Did you, because you were disappointed, *act* like a schmuck (sulk, whine and complain about stuff, that sort of thing)?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then that's your answer...

Now, on another note, did you spring the AN on her, or did you and her discuss the possibility when you were planning the vacation? If you didn't discuss the AN aspect in advance, then you weren't really being fair to her. My wife was very uncertain about trying the AN at CTI when we went, but when we decided to book the vacation she knew of it, and knew that I hoped we'd give it a try. We had several discussions in the months leading up to the vacation, culminating in a decision that we would give the AN a try on our first full day there, shortly after breakfast. By giving her time to think about it, and letting her think about it and not pestering her to give in and say we'd go, I think it vastly improved the chances of us trying the AN.

Now, if you both enjoyed the vacation without going to the AN, maybe if you're thinking of returning to Couples at some point, raise the possibility of going, and have a discussion about it. Maybe she's uncomfortable being nude, or the thought of being around other nude people makes her nervous or upset.

Just some thoughts,
    Jason

Ok, so I thought I'd post our experience.

It all started in 2005 researching resorts in the carribbean for a long overdue honeymoon. Of course, my first search was for that "S" place (I mean, c'mon - sometimes advertising works). I started with Tripadvisor to see if the resort lived up to it's fully-plastered-everywhere name. All of the reviews I saw were mediocre and felt that for that kind of money I want a 5 star experience.

And then I saw it. In their review of the "S" resort - they made a full comparison to Couples. My first reaction was "ew, that must be some Hedo resort". And then I thought "well, if they went to that "S" place, then they must have been looking for the same experience that I am looking for. Maybe Couples is more than that?", and the internet search began. I was soon directed to this wonderful site and the very first image I saw was of Tower Island. That was it. I was hooked. I was even more impressed that the pricing was so much better than what I had found elsewhere and the reviews were much higher too.

And then I found the message board! It was so nice to see that there wer people out there willing to answer any and every question that was posted. It was also through the message board that I learned that the island I fell in love with was also "Au Naturel".

Now, while I'm not a complete prude I had never even skinny-dipped before. The idea of being naked in public was a real fear for me. (I mean, how many times have you had the naked in front of the whole class dream?) But, after reading the MB, I knew that the only way to visit that awesome island was to face my fear and do it. So, I accepted the fact that I was going to have to try AN and booked the trip.

Meanwhile while the countdown was on, I surfed the MB every day. I read almost all of the threads about AN. I learned that it was best to get there early if you felt uncomfortable, and that the right side of the island was the quiet side. I learned that the only clothed person allowed on the island was the bartender. Most importantly I learned that you should try it on day one because you'll be sad you waited if you eneded up loving it.

The frist day we arrived it was around 3:00. We pulled up to the resort, walked in the lobby, and THERE IT WAS! That beautiful island that was meant for me. After the orientation and some drinks, we sat on the main beach looking out to the island. We made a decision that we were going to get up, eat breakfast, and be first in line for the boat the next day.

Sure enough, neither of us ate much that morning as nervously sat at breakfast. We sipped mimosas hoping that a little "liquid courage" would calm our fears. Pretty soon we were in line for the boat, and then pulling up to the dock at the beautiful island. We did as we planned, went as far to the right as possible and hurried to disrobe and sit in our chairs (which we also turned at an angle to make it next to impossible to see). Soon enough we were thirsty. It was nearing 11:00 and we could hear people at the pool. We played rock-paper-scissors to see who had to go to the bar for drinks. I won. Off went my husband to the bar while I continued soaking in the sun.

I must have dozed off waiting for him because when I woke up he still wasn't back. As nervous as I was I was still very curious to see what was holding him up. I then realized that there were three couples that I would have to walk past to get to the bar. One by one I walked past them in nothing but my birthday suit.

When I reached the bar I saw that my husabnd had been standing on the side not in the pool chatting with a large circle of people. He quickly intoduced me and I was instantly welcomed by all. I was relieved to find out that people were actually looking me in the eye when speaking to me and not once did I feel uncomfortable. Two drinks later, we grabbed our stuff from our hidden chairs and found a spot next to the pool.

That week we spent every day out on the island, only breaking to do the excursions (dunns river, snorkeling, scuba, glass bottom boat, etc). By trip 2 we weren't even interested in excursions. By trip 3 we were ready to try AN in Negril, so we split our trip between CTI and CN. It is now trip 4 and we are headed back to where it all began. And this time, it won't matter if we arrive at 9 or at 3 we will head to the island instantly as soon as our bags are in the room.

Will I ever try AN at other resorts? Probably not. The reason I am comfortable at CTI is the atmosphere. No singles. No PDAs. Just couples enjoying the absence of textiles in the Jamaican sun. Will I ever go anywhere besides CTI? Maybe SSB (CSS wasn't a Couples property back then) for a day pass. But no experience I have had has compared to that of TI and the wonderful friends that we have met there.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my experiences. My advice to others considering it is just go. Just try it. Whats the worst that could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    I'm going to answer your question with a question:
    Did your disappointment affect your vacation? Did you, because you were disappointed, *act* like a schmuck (sulk, whine and complain about stuff, that sort of thing)?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then that's your answer...

Now, on another note, did you spring the AN on her, or did you and her discuss the possibility when you were planning the vacation? If you didn't discuss the AN aspect in advance, then you weren't really being fair to her. My wife was very uncertain about trying the AN at CTI when we went, but when we decided to book the vacation she knew of it, and knew that I hoped we'd give it a try. We had several discussions in the months leading up to the vacation, culminating in a decision that we would give the AN a try on our first full day there, shortly after breakfast. By giving her time to think about it, and letting her think about it and not pestering her to give in and say we'd go, I think it vastly improved the chances of us trying the AN.

Now, if you both enjoyed the vacation without going to the AN, maybe if you're thinking of returning to Couples at some point, raise the possibility of going, and have a discussion about it. Maybe she's uncomfortable being nude, or the thought of being around other nude people makes her nervous or upset.

Just some thoughts,
    Jason
    Thanks for the reply Jason. I booked the vacation to CSS in June after discussing options with my girlfriend. I explained to her that one of the main reasons I liked CSS was because we'd have the AN option. She definitely didn't endorse the idea but said she'd think about it. Whenever the subject came up in the months prior to arriving she would kind of laugh and say she didn't think she would be up to it, but that she'd think about it. I asked her to just give it 30 minutes (after an adequate number of tequila shots) to see if we'd get comfortable. She never really agreed but hinted that it was possible. So I knew there was at best a 50/50 chance. Once we arrived she made it very clear that she was NOT going and in fact was tired of hearing about it. (Keep in mind that we are dating, not married and that I paid for the entire trip.) To answer your question, no I didn't let it affect our vacation and we had a fantastic time. I told her I understood and respected her view, but was a bit disappointed. After that we just moved on and enjoyed our vacation. But I was very much looking forward to AN...it's just something I really enjoy. And I knew not to go to SSB alone in respect of other couples, and because I didn't want to leave her alone. Consequently my week in Jamaica ensued without any naked sunbathing and left me a little bummed. I've been divorced three years and this is the first serious relationship I've been in. I think I over analyze all the little dynamics of our relationship...wondering if she is the "right" one...stuff like that. So are couples who AN together more likely to have a successful marriage...lol?

Hey xtabi89,
    This is suzyQ! Sorry Karl and I missed you on SSB. No I don't think you are being a complete male schmuck, because you put the needs of your girlfriend before your own! However, if this is bothering you, can you talk to her about it? If you keep harboring bad feelings, they may bubble out at a bad moment.

Once again, sorry we missed you, but I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at CSS!

One love,
    suzyQ

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast