Default We enjoyed CSS, would we like CN or CTI?

Hello all,

My wife and I honeymooned at CSS back in 2010, and really enjoyed SSB. My wife was a little reluctant at first, but after experiencing the pleasure of sunbathing, socializing, and swimming nude with friendly people ended up enjoying it. Since our last visit to SSB (I can't believe it's been 5 years!) we've been to Haulover beach in Miami and another nudist resort a few hours away from us. She enjoyed those experiences as well, particularly how friendly and open the social aspect is.

Anyway - we are considering another trip to Jamaica but would like to try a different Couples resort. My concern about CN is that there is no pool at the nude area and less privacy. Are there many gawkers passing by? We picture ourselves lying on lounge chairs by the water. Is it uncomfortable/awkward being right next to the clothing-required beach? Do people socialize by the bar? (We would like that.)

Would CTI be a good choice? My concern there is that there is a pool but as I understand it, nude ocean swimming might be difficult due to the rocks. It does seem social and she is more of a pool person than an ocean swimmer. (I like both, but prefer the ocean a bit more.)

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

I can't tell you about CN but we have been to CTI twice.

We liked the island. It has a swim up bar. No real beach or swimming area other than the pool. Some people will swim and frolic near the boat landing area which has some sand. The ocean side of the island is very rocky and not very safe to swim. There are good and bad things about this being on the island. In Jamaica the area adjacent to the water on any beach is considered public. Since this is an island there is no way for the general public to access the AN area. However there is a little boat traffic but no more than at any other Couples. There are areas where you can socialize and areas where you can be alone on the island. The tower is kind of cool also.

A down side is there are times when the island is closed. They will close the island for a wedding. But they will keep it open for an extra Jamaican hour or so the day before or the day after to compensate. The island is also closed during red flag conditions. The red flag comes out whenever the waves get much more than about 3 feet. When this happens all water sports activities, including the shuttle to and from the island, are suspended. Again, they may keep the island open longer the following day to compensate.

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Returning to CSA in 29 days
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010 and booked for 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014

No nude pool, nude hot tub though. The beach itself is much nicer at CN because it's in bloody bay.

As for gawkers, what are you gonna do? They'll be told to move on down the beach by security.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    No nude pool, nude hot tub though. The beach itself is much nicer at CN because it's in bloody bay.

As for gawkers, what are you gonna do? They'll be told to move on down the beach by security.
    We pay no attention to gawkers. They don't know you, they'll never see you again, and security is very good at preventing them from taking pictures. We actually invited a gawker once to join us. I've never seen someone run away so fast before in my life.

We have never been to CTI so cannot compare. In our opinion, CSS is way more social than CN. CN seems to be social in the ocean or in the hot tub. Most people on the beach are just soaking up the sun. The bar can be social but mainly when it is raining. The beach and ocean at CN is definitely better than CSS. We personally have never had any issues with gawkers, especially right now with the resort next door under construction.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016
    CSS 2014, 2016

We stayed at CSS last year and did a trading places to CTI, took a cab back to CSS after 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimer View Post
    Hello all,

My wife and I honeymooned at CSS back in 2010, and really enjoyed SSB. My wife was a little reluctant at first, but after experiencing the pleasure of sunbathing, socializing, and swimming nude with friendly people ended up enjoying it. Since our last visit to SSB (I can't believe it's been 5 years!) we've been to Haulover beach in Miami and another nudist resort a few hours away from us. She enjoyed those experiences as well, particularly how friendly and open the social aspect is.

Anyway - we are considering another trip to Jamaica but would like to try a different Couples resort. My concern about CN is that there is no pool at the nude area and less privacy. Are there many gawkers passing by? We picture ourselves lying on lounge chairs by the water. Is it uncomfortable/awkward being right next to the clothing-required beach? Do people socialize by the bar? (We would like that.)

Would CTI be a good choice? My concern there is that there is a pool but as I understand it, nude ocean swimming might be difficult due to the rocks. It does seem social and she is more of a pool person than an ocean swimmer. (I like both, but prefer the ocean a bit more.)

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!!
    We have stayed at both CTI and CN 4 times each. Love them both for different reasons. Feel free to email me if you have any specific questions or would like a few pictures of the nude facilities of each.

My wife and I will be going back to cnegril in feb for our 8th time this year. We were married there and have gone back every year. We spend almost every minute on the Dark Side of the beach.
    We don't find the gawkers much of an issue as I guess we're not all that shy. If you want you can sit farther back on the beach and have more privacy. I don't think there is a lot of hanging out at the bar area, certainly a good bit in the hot tub and if you want to pull your chair up and socialize anywhere on the beach, pretty much everyone will be very friendly. We have met some great friends there in years past and will be reuniting with many of them this year.
    We love this place, the beach is great and the accommodations are first rate. The resort is kinda smaller and it has a great homey feel.