Default CN AN HOT TUB PARTY NOV 18th to NOV 25th

Since the resorts will not put on an official AN Pool Party might I suggest all the AN guests and newbies that wish to join. We should have a AN party every night at the AN Hot tub after all the other events are over. Who's in ??

Is the AN Hot tub close to any rooms? May be noisy that late at night and bother others. No?

That hot tub is really not big enough for a party. More than eight people things are going to be more cozy than anyone would like.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Gotcha Never been there before. We want to socialize but not cozy. Thanks,

Leaving in about 7 hrs for our 1st trip to CN. So love the idea of a AN party in a pool at night, great idea!

Please define "party"

Uh, no AN anything in the pool. The AN hot tub maybe, but as I said above, the max capacity is about 8. And yes, please define "party". This is not the "H" resort.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

No not that kind of party. That's why we are going to couples not "H" Sorry for not being clear. I was not aware the hot tub was that small for only 8 people this will be our first time in Jamaica. If anyone can fill us in on what all goes on such as during the day, late afternoon and evening events so we know what to look forward to that would be great. We are very excited to visit as this will be our first time out of the country and our anniversary trip. Just want to have a great time and be social not sit around and not talk to people. Thanks in advance.

My experience has been that the AN beach is much more social than the textile beach.

The bar areas are good places to get conversations started as is the pool bar which unfortunately is textile also.

There will be plenty of people to socialize with throughout the resort - the resort sponsored functions make it easy to socialize but don't be put off by people who do not want to be social,
    ... it keepsh me shane

You can even arrange for a bartender at your AN party. It's only $200 for a few hours and if you have 10 couples, then it's only $10/couple. Works out great! We have also went over on our own and everyone brought adult drinks from their room. Security guard there, will even turn on the lights. And I believe that we had about 16-20 people in the hot tub

Sunset is a great time to be in the AN hottub and I'm amazed that it's usually empty then and most of the time.

The tough part of planning a night party is most (including us) are simply burnt out by evening. Our days start early and after dinner we are full, not wanting to heat up and ready to relax or go to sleep.
    ... it keepsh me shane