Default Party Naked 2017 CSS

Anyone else embarrassed by the post on TA from Canadian Dan P which gives the totally wrong impression of CSS as a resort. Rather than complimenting the OP Michelle G should be lobbying for its removal.

It's not what I would post but I don't see the harm in it...carry on.

Nope. Always a party when we're there. And, obviously, always naked.

Not really sure I see an issue. What is it that bothers you about the post Araf?
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
    CSS October 2017 SOON COME!

Can see that it might give the impression the entire resort is AN but that is up to the potential guests to discover and evaluate. As far as the post goes - I personally agree with its comments.
    "Awesome resort for couples that want to come and bask in the hot sun in their birthday suit. (Definitely agree) The nude beach pool is big and staff awesome. (Totally True)
    Book A or B unless you like stairs. (again, I agree)
    Food, Staff , room all great (in 100% agreement)"
    Last edited by kurt and Angie; April 4th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with his review. I'm with BruceandKelli, it's always a party at SSB, and you simply happen to be neekid!

We arrive in 49 days & plan to spend everyday on SSB. HOWEVER, My question is, if hubby goes of site for the day fishing will I still be allowed @ SSB as a single person ? TIA.

Sharina, this happens all the time and I have never seen anyone hassled, just mix it up with friends when yu get there an no one notices your are alone, and besides just say hubby is off doing his thing.

We had the pleasure of meeting Mr and Mrs Gatekeeper in January. He is absolutely 100% correct in his review of CSS. We had a blast and hope to see Tigger and Eeyore soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    We had the pleasure of meeting Mr and Mrs Gatekeeper in January. He is absolutely 100% correct in his review of CSS. We had a blast and hope to see Tigger and Eeyore soon!!!!
    And they are looking forward to meeting our new friends again soon...we'll be there June 7-16. You know where to find us