Default SSB beach tables and Cup holders

Just a question in case someone has used a cup holder at beach chair. There does not appear to be a small table at every set of chairs on SSB nor Main beach at CSS. I like to take my time sipping frozen drinks. Has anyone used a cup holder that has worked on the beach chairs at CSS? Since beach chairs are not the small strap kind, many holders I have seen or heard about probably wonít work on those chairs. I know this is an odd question, but one never knows who may have info to share. Thanks.

There is usually one table for every two chairs. We have never had a problem getting a table even when we showed up later doing Trading Places from CTI.

I would imagine if you asked in the event that no table was present, someone would get one for you. We are the same way, like to sip on a frozen drink while we read on the beach...

Quote Originally Posted by srtaylor View Post
    There is usually one table for every two chairs. We have never had a problem getting a table even when we showed up later doing Trading Places from CTI.
    srtayor: thank you so much for taking the time to reply - glad to hear there should be tables available - we are looking forward to our June 2018 visit

Hellofrommo: thanks for the reply about asking, That makes me feel better and we will ask if canít locate an unused table.

From our experience ratio of table to palapa/umbrella is about 1:3. However, because one of us is on the beach before 9 AM we never had problem finding one. Also as of last August there was 18 palapas, most with brand new top.
    Attachment 23980
    CN 2015
    CSS 2016, 2017
    CTI 2016 ( day pass)
    2018 TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Sapo View Post
    From our experience ratio of table to palapa/umbrella is about 1:3. However, because one of us is on the beach before 9 AM we never had problem finding one. Also as of last August there was 18 palapas, most with brand new top.
    Attachment 23980
    Sapo: Thanks for info, sounds great - canít wait!