Default AU Natural Hot Tub at night .....

We were wondering is the AU Natural hot tub used at night?? If so, does anyone know the hours???

Quote Originally Posted by D&P0001 View Post
    We were wondering is the AU Natural hot tub used at night?? If so, does anyone know the hours???
    Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by D&P0001 View Post
    Yes...

Yes it is... hours seem pretty late. We wandered over late one night and the resort employee charged with watching the area quickly offered to give us privacy. We were only exploring though and place was empty that evening.

We have used both the AN hot tub at CN and SSB at night. Don't know to which resort you are referring. CN's hot tub seems to be open all night. The one at SSB is open most nights but remember there are the parties at SSB after the Gala and Beach party so those two nights, the hot tub would not necessarily be open during that time.
    Last edited by kurt and Angie; April 20th, 2015 at 04:48 PM.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016
    CSS 2014, 2016

At CN, we've used it several times at night around 10-11pm. I don't think there are any hours that it can't be used. The view of the sky is great!

Duane & Mary

At SSB in March you could use the AN hot tub and pool anytime it seemed (except during the Beach Party and Gala Dinner after parties). We went a few times in the 9:30 to midnight range. A couple nights there were workers doing maintenance like painting etc. As a courtesy we asked them if they minded us using the hot tub and pool while they worked. They were nothing but friendly and didn't mind at all. We also saw security around at that time but they stay in the background. I did notice that the hot tub seemed to stop bubbling at about 11:30pm. It may be on a timer or I could be wrong...