Thread: CSS Balcony

Default CSS Balcony

Can we sit nude on our balcony ?
    Can you go to the nude beach at night ?
    Are there hot tubs we can be nude in ?
    We are going to CSS to get as much nude time as possible.
    We are going April 2nd for 6 nights

Thanks for any feedback we can get

Quote Originally Posted by prgw8810 View Post
    Can we sit nude on our balcony ? Depends on your room location. We were in G12B and definitely could have on that balcony but we have also been in B block and A block rooms where it would not have been appropriate.
    Can you go to the nude beach at night ? Yes, we have gone over to the beach at night. Just realize that the nearest bar is the beach bar on the main beach. Also, I wouldn't want to have any glass over there as I wouldn't want to break a bottle and have the hot tub or pool closed till it can be cleaned.
    Are there hot tubs we can be nude in ? The SSB hot tub is the only one that you technically can be nude in. I've heard rumors that people have been nude in the hidden hot tub by the mineral pool at night but I cannot speak to that.
    We are going to CSS to get as much nude time as possible. Definitely!!
    We are going April 2nd for 6 nights

Thanks for any feedback we can get
    Enjoy your trip!!
    Last edited by kurt and Angie; December 12th, 2016 at 05:07 PM.

Can we sit nude on our balcony ? Yes, as long as someone doesn't get offended by you and report you to management. Yes, this has happened.
    Can you go to the nude beach at night ? Yes, in fact if you get 10 couples together for $20/couple, they'll open up the bar and put a bartender there for 3 hrs
    Are there hot tubs we can be nude in ? SSB hottub......not supposed to be nude in the others, but 'neekid hot tub crawls have occured'
    We are going to CSS to get as much nude time as possible. Hang at SSB, we arrive at 8:30 am, leave at 5, back at 8:30pm
    We are going April 2nd for 6 nights. You'll love it

We'll test that as well in March .... a nekkid nap on a balcony is just expected in paradise.

I agree with kurt and Angie...if you have a room in A or B building (Beachfront Suites) you will be pretty "exposed" on the balcony...G Block, definitely worth a try.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
    CSS October 2017 SOON COME!

It is an adult's only resort. If people want to sit AN on their balcony, so be it. If it offends, don't look!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    It is an adult's only resort. If people want to sit AN on their balcony, so be it. If it offends, don't look!!
    To an extent I agree with your comment. However we have stayed in B1 where the patio is right next to Palazzina (within 20 feet or so of those eating outdoors). In that case, I think respect would say that you should not sit on the patio nude. Just my opinion.

Although it is Adults only, there is a dress code for the rest of the resort. Respect is key....just because you like to be AN all the time (and I do not disagree with you) there are others who will be offended and probably report inappropriate behavior. Respect, Respect, Respect.....
    Gene and Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by kurt and Angie View Post
    To an extent I agree with your comment. However we have stayed in B1 where the patio is right next to Palazzina (within 20 feet or so of those eating outdoors). In that case, I think respect would say that you should not sit on the patio nude. Just my opinion.
    I fully agree with the rooms down low and close to common walkways. I should have been clearer. I was thinking the upper rooms where the chance of being seen is slim to none. That's what we are looking for. 15 more days!!!!

I agree...we ask those who choose not to be nude at CCS to respect us, I think they are entitled to that same respect...if my balcony is private from all the rest I certainly have no issues with using it AN...but if others can see in then I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Although it is Adults only, there is a dress code for the rest of the resort. Respect is key....just because you like to be AN all the time (and I do not disagree with you) there are others who will be offended and probably report inappropriate behavior. Respect, Respect, Respect.....
    Jeannew, once again you and I are on the exact same page! Respect! Next they'll be a suggestion that nudity should be allowed on the main beach, because those who don't like it can look away!

Quote Originally Posted by Piperman View Post
    Jeannew, once again you and I are on the exact same page! Respect! Next they'll be a suggestion that nudity should be allowed on the main beach, because those who don't like it can look away!
    Exactly Piperman! Frostbitten, I am all for AN, but if you want to be AN other than on SSB, you should choose a resort that allows that, but you chose Couples. Not everyone who visits the Couples resorts appreciates AN. It is awesome that CSS, CTI and CN provide a beach for us but please have respect for the rest of the visitors and for the management team at Couples.
    Enjoy your stay in Paradise!
    Gene and Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Exactly Piperman! Frostbitten, I am all for AN, but if you want to be AN other than on SSB, you should choose a resort that allows that, but you chose Couples. Not everyone who visits the Couples resorts appreciates AN. It is awesome that CSS, CTI and CN provide a beach for us but please have respect for the rest of the visitors and for the management team at Couples.
    Enjoy your stay in Paradise!
    I couldn't agree more, Jeannew. I was hoping for a room on a higher floor that is more secluded. We chose CSS because of SSB and can't wait to go and experience the resort. Respect mon!

You are going to love it!! And you will be better able to understand the layout after you arrive as the resort is spread out over approximately 40 acres. The beachfront rooms are the closest to SSB, but their patios and balcony's are the LEAST private. However, if you have chosen a room category in the G block of rooms, it is possible that you may enjoy your balcony while AN. The G block balcony's also tend to get quite warm in the afternoons as the sun tends to shine directly at them....we have mainly stayed in the Beachfront rooms but have also stayed in the G Block (which is older but very nice!) and personally, we prefer the Beachfront.
    Cool runnings Frostbitten!!!
    Gene and Jeanne

I wonder if CSS will ever build a block over by SSB? I am sure there would be 100% occupancy for it.

Can we sit nude on our balcony ? We did a few times. But often was at night and just sitting out listening to the frogs. Nice and relaxing. And often was more me than my wife, which kind of harder to know with guy since can just be shirtless.
    Can you go to the nude beach at night ? Did many times. It's quite, relaxing, great view of the stars. Some nights there was just few couples relaxing under the stars, other nights the 20 something seem come down as "challenge" during the night and was way to crazy (which we then seek other places to take in Jamaica), then one night it was just us. At Sundown the beach becomes optional clothing, so at night you can run into mix of clothed and not. But often, it's the not clothed.
    Are there hot tubs we can be nude in ? There is a nice hot tub on SSB pool area. It's a large one. There are other hot tubs around, which are not au natural, but yeah... no comment.
    Jason (mbjnt) and Heather (hetoepfer82)
    Sans Souci 2016, (July 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mbjnt View Post
    which are not au natural, but yeah... no comment.
    Exactly.