Default Css nude beach hours

Question #1
    Can anyone tell me if the all-natural beach goers can remain nude after 5:00pm when the clothed guests are allowed to visit?

Question #2
    How long can all-natural beach goers remain at the nude beach/pool ?

Yes, you can stay naked after 5pm. No one really asks you to leave but the bar closes at around 6 or 6:30pm depending on the time of year. We've stayed as late as 7:30 and then left to get ready for dinner.

As Suzy said, you can stay nude even after the beach opens up for the textile guests to enjoy the sunset. Regarding how long you can stay, we have been over at SSB until well after midnight.

Here is our experience: We stayed at both CTI and CSS last summer.

The CTI AN island closes at 5:00 and they shut down the bar and tell everyone to leave. It's funny because many of the grown adults (including my lovely wife and I) pitch a fit when told we have to put our clothes on and leave. It's not fair! We want to stay! Lots of whining and complaining from all the patrons who had been hanging around the pool bar all afternoon (admittedly, partying naked all day leads to irrational behavior). But in hind sight, we learned that a 5:00 curfew is actually a GOOD thing. If they didn't shut down the bar and make us leave, I don't think that we would ever make a single dinner reservation on time. You need a little time to clean up, dress up, sober up, and get to dinner.

Sans Souci is a little different. The SSB bar closed at 5:00 or 5:30 but you are not required to leave and can stay AN if you want. But with the bar closed, the music turned off, the sun setting, the crowd thinning out, and textiles wandering over, you realize this is a good time to pack up and get ready for dinner. You won't hear any whining like when the CTI boat captain says "5 minute warning. Last trip from the island", but the result is the same... It's time to head back to your room to clean up and dress up for dinner. As far as going back to SSB after dinner for a late night skinny dip... I truly like the concept but in reality we were too tired. Drinking and being in the sun all day, followed by a 5-course meal and the evening entertainment, is about all we can take.

PS: Regarding the textiles at SSB, it was out experience that the small handful of folks that came over were very respectful. They come over to look at the sunset and did not look over at the AN pool at all. I did not notice any "gawking". But then again, I really wasn't paying much attention.
    CTI & CSS 2014

at SSB, the beach opens to all at 5pm, the bar usually doesn't close until 5:30 or so. On more than one occasion during our weeks stay, three or four actually, clothed men & women came over to the bar and ordered drinks, while AN people were still in the pool or at the bar.

We've had textiles come over and actually end up in the pool with us - after a little coaxing and encouragement! And they came back the next day!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    We've had textiles come over and actually end up in the pool with us - after a little coaxing and encouragement! And they came back the next day!
    That's the way to do it! Let's convert them all, I say!

We were those converts! We were there over New Years and came over as a "textiles" for the sunset. I decided to go for a swim in ocean, got sand inside swimsuit, and off it came. Went to shower off, then jumped in pool. Hubby surprised me the next day by suggesting going for a walk, then walked me over to SSB! He wanted to know why we waited 4 years to try!

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanbound View Post
    We were those converts! We were there over New Years and came over as a "textiles" for the sunset. I decided to go for a swim in ocean, got sand inside swimsuit, and off it came. Went to shower off, then jumped in pool. Hubby surprised me the next day by suggesting going for a walk, then walked me over to SSB! He wanted to know why we waited 4 years to try!
    Love this. You should post in the http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-Your-vacation thread. So totally true. Once you go, you will know. Welcome to Au Natural.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014

Love it!!!!

Dadofsprout5 - See you at SSB in in 241 days!

Dadofsprout5 - See you at SSB in in 241 days!
    Excellent!!! Can miss us, I'll be with the gorgeous wife, I'll have RayBans, a Molon Labe hat and a Vodka tonic!

Joe