Default Starting a conversation

Going to CTI in December, it will be my first time going Au natural, and I was just wondering how others generally strike up a conversation on the Au Naturel island or any Au Naturel area. Generally speaking I start up conversations based on something different about a person, but if everyone is Au Natural any differences being pointed out could be taken as your checking them out or something. I don't see a list of activities at the swim up bar or anything like that, so I'm just curious as to how others start a conversation with a complete stranger when your all naked in a pool drinking?

Hey, where you from... What's good to drink... How long have you been here...Have you been here before (many are repeaters).. What else is there to do besides sunbathing nude... etc

I'd stay away from commenting on tats, piercings, chains, scars, etc until you know them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    Going to CTI in December, it will be my first time going Au natural, and I was just wondering how others generally strike up a conversation on the Au Naturel island or any Au Naturel area. Generally speaking I start up conversations based on something different about a person, but if everyone is Au Natural any differences being pointed out could be taken as your checking them out or something. I don't see a list of activities at the swim up bar or anything like that, so I'm just curious as to how others start a conversation with a complete stranger when your all naked in a pool drinking?
    Hi. I'm ??? and this is ???. We just got in today. How's the water?

Or

Where can I get a coffee? beer? burger ? etc.

All the things you might say to a clothed person etc. We are all normal (well almost normal) people. Stay off topics of politics, religion and similar.

PNK

once everyone is nude, conversations are just like those that you have with your clothes on. If you have no issues talking to people during your normal day, just do the same while being nude

I've always found that "hi" always works well, and another sure fire conversation starter is "aren't we lucky to be here in paradise?" Have a wonderful trip! :-)

Hey, where you from... What's good to drink... How long have you been here...Have you been here before (many are repeaters).. What else is there to do besides sunbathing nude... etc
    pakistan

LOL - I never ask where anyone is from.

A "local" to my area sat in front of me at the AN beach and I refused to speak with him for fear I would see him in the grocery store upon our return. He started with the where are you from and continued questioning until announcing he lived in a community 5 minutes from mine. I quickly changed topic and walked away to bar.

Would not be an issue if he was not as old as my father.
    ... it keepsh me shane