Default Privacy of the signature villas

We are going for our anniversary in April and we are getting the signature spa villas. We were wondering how private it is. Can we swim in plunge pool nude? I saw in the pics that there is a fence surrounding it.

Yes, they are private.

Depends on what side/room you are in. The issue is the angle of the fence rail. We were in a regular Oasis room and if someone walked down the hidden maintenance path they could possibly get a view in. You can easily walk out of your room then slide in the side of the pool. We could easily get a glance into part of the Signature side (the rails angled down into their area). I could easily see over my wife's shoulder when we were sitting eating at the table next to our pool. The table and the lounge chairs in the signature were visible the actual pool was not. Some of the villas may not have this issue. Thankfully our neighbors never were out when we were and avoided any issues.
    You can kind of see in the picture from their site. http://be478d95e8aa404656c1-d983ce57...6b166abb2d.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mia&Mike View Post
    Depends on what side/room you are in. The issue is the angle of the fence rail. We were in a regular Oasis room and if someone walked down the hidden maintenance path they could possibly get a view in. You can easily walk out of your room then slide in the side of the pool. We could easily get a glance into part of the Signature side (the rails angled down into their area). I could easily see over my wife's shoulder when we were sitting eating at the table next to our pool. The table and the lounge chairs in the signature were visible the actual pool was not. Some of the villas may not have this issue. Thankfully our neighbors never were out when we were and avoided any issues.
    You can kind of see in the picture from their site. http://be478d95e8aa404656c1-d983ce57...6b166abb2d.jpg

Ok so the pool is private just not the eating area? Thank you!