Default Renewal of Wedding Vows

Has anyone renewed their vows at CN? I'm looking into a 30th anniversary in May 2011 but I haven't heard too much about renewals, only weddings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We did a vow renewal for our 20th anniversary at CN. I believe they are much the same as the weddings are, and you can add as much or as little to the ceremony as you wish. You have to reserve a time on the wedding/vow renewal reservation board, and it includes flowers, cake, champagne and the ceremony/certificate signing. Also, you can pay extra to upgrade the flowers, if you wish. You do have a couple of choices that are included in the price though. The wedding coordinator works with you, and the ceremony is nice...not too long, and then you have cake and champagne, and sign your certificate/license. If you wish, the resort photograper will take pictures for you, and there are different packages you can buy. Many people just have friends or bystanders take pictures for them with their own cameras. We used the photographer, because we didn't have a big wedding the first time around, and wanted the professional photos. It was a nice experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend doing it. I'd be happy to answer any other questions you might have....

Default Renewal of Vows

Thanks for the feedback. Now my only concern is if they have the date open. Other resorts I looked into do not have renewals on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by dholley76 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Now my only concern is if they have the date open. Other resorts I looked into do not have renewals on Sundays.
    Couples does not do vow renewals on Sunday, either. We would have preferred to do it on Sunday as well, but had to have the ceremony on Monday instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dholley76 View Post
    . . . .Other resorts I looked into do not have renewals on Sundays.
    There are no weddings/vow renewals performed on Sundays or Jamaican national holidays. We've visited the various Couples Resorts 18 times; we've never seen a ceremony performed on a Sunday.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).