Default first timers at CSS in December...balcony question

We are thinking of going to Couples Sans Souci in December. We stayed at Sandals Whitehouse 4 years ago and loved it and are looking forward to trying Couples. We were wondering which rooms have the best balconies. I think I saw somewhere that some of the One Bedroom Beachfront balconies are small...maybe that is only some of the rooms? Are the One Bedroom Ocean Suites balconies a bit larger? I think we would rather have a better view than a jacuzzi. Any other thoughts for two first-timers at Couples Sans Souci? Thanks!!!

The One bedroom ocean suites have much larger balconies and better views because they are higher on the cliff. They are a bit further from SSB and I believe the main beach but if you are looking for a larger balcony and more privacy they are the way to go. We'll be there in December and have booked a one bedroom ocean suite for the reason of view and size of balcony. I believe they are in buildings D-E and G.

The one bedroom ocean suite or penthouse suite is the way to go. They have balconies 2x the size of the beachfront suites and awesome views from up on the cliff.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

If you want a larger balcony, you have to go either to the One bedroom ocean, Deluxe ocean Veranda, or the Penthouse suites. We had the one bedroom ocean Suite in Building D, and those balconies were smaller. I had talked to the front desk, and they said some are smaller, some are the larger. My observation was those in Building D were smaller, but what I saw I think the other buildings had a larger balcony. Just Check out the accomodation section under Sans Souci, and they will discribe the rooms, incuding the balconies.
    Linda