Thread: Birthday at CTI

Default Birthday at CTI

My fiance and I will be at CTI for our honeymoon, and his birthday falls during our stay. Any thoughts/ideas on something special to do to celebrate? Is the private dinner on the beach worth it? Does anyone know if the restaurants will do a birthday cake? Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by nks1023 View Post
    My fiance and I will be at CTI for our honeymoon, and his birthday falls during our stay. Any thoughts/ideas on something special to do to celebrate? Is the private dinner on the beach worth it? Does anyone know if the restaurants will do a birthday cake? Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
    ....Good question. My birthday will ne 3 days into our trip.

Default Birthdays at CTI

I never did the private dinner but I've received several birthday cakes or desserts at CTI and CN. Just tell the waiter or host that you'd like a special birthday dessert or cake for your fiance. in this picture the cake is behind the wine glass.
    Last edited by Sueboo; March 20th, 2011 at 03:17 PM.

Had my birthday at CTI last year, same day as our wedding anniversary. I arranged a meal on the beach a couple of night's before and had they remembered it would have been perfect, pricey but perfect.

They had the dates mixed up and whilst we had a drink in the piano bar they set the meal up quickly, took a bit of the shine off it but it was still extremely romantic.

If you go for this, check a day before to make sure it's booked and as you're paying make sure you ask for a menu from one of the restaurants. They will try to get to to go for a set menu which perplexed me a little, insist on ordering what you want.

On my birthday/anniversary we'd arranged to renew our vows and had a cake included. We invited all the friends we'd made there, shared the cake and some bubbly, went for a meal in 8 Rivers by ourselves and then partied in the Piano Bar.

Ano guy who'd been married there earlier in the week also shared my birthday and needless to say the rest of the cake made it's way to the piano bar.

Back there soon with all the friends we made last year, hoping for another great birthday but don't expect it to top last year!