Default Info on couples resorts vacations

My boyfriend and I are ages 46 - 53 and want to take a couples resorts vacation in November. I'm looking for suggestions on which resort might best fit our age range. Just looking for something relaxing, Massages, nice dinners, drinking and able to let loose.

Any of them will fit your age range...Couples has people of all ages. Have to look at what is most important to you and see how that fits...IMO better beaches in Negril, quieter, more private beaches in Ochos Rios. Can't miss with any that you choose.

There isn't one particular resort that is better for first-time guests or guests of a particular age. All resorts have guests of a wide range of ages. You will see very young couples, middle-age couples, and older couples at any resort, and the composite will vary from week to week as guests come and go.

Spend some time reviewing the information on this web site, and choose the resort that appeals to you the most. Read reviews on the MB, review dining and accommodation for each resort, take the photo tours, check out the maps and panoramic views and the pictures offered thereon, and view photos submitted by guests on the photos mega thread on this MB. There will be something about one of the resorts that appeals to you in particular; that is the resort that you should select.

Don't get hung up on other people saying "Go to Couples [Insert their favorite]." There are a lot of people who will advocate for their "favorite" who have only been to one resort. We've been to all four and have a definite favorite, but what I look for in a resort might differ significantly from what you're seeking, so my opinion on which is "best" wouldn't per se guide you to the resort best suited to you.

Spend some time reviewing the info on this web site, and the answer to your question will reveal itself.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Pamela is absolutely correct. Thoroughly look through the website and one of the resorts will 'speak' to you.

We have also been to all four resorts and here is a quick overview:

CN - Compact, nothing is far away. Beautiful beach with 2 miles to roam. AN beach. All rooms have mini-bars. Huge pool with swim-up bar. Largest pool of the four resorts. Decorated in a bohemian style. You can get a massage on the beach or in a tree house (plus the spa area).

CSA - 5 miles of fabulous beach to wander. Spread out with pathways to wander. Small swim-up bar and the Caribbean's best work-out facility. You can get a massage on the beach plus the spa area.

CTI - Very small and hotel style. Private beach and private nude island. (The whole resort is NOT nude, only the island and you can't see anything from the resort.) Nice size swim-up bar and two separate pools plus the one on the island. Has a very nice spa. Most off-resort inclusions.

CSS - Most romantic and largest property with least amount of rooms. All rooms are suites with mini-bars. Small private beach with separate AN beach with the most amenities of any of the AN beaches at Couples. Acres of beautiful winding pathways with small hidden nooks and crannies all over. Has a nice size swim-up bar and 4 pools. All rooms have an ocean view. The massages are done in little 'huts' on the side of the hill. Nothing like getting a massage while listening to the waves crash the shore below. Least off-resort inclusions.

Everyone of the resorts has fabulous food, entertainment every night, and a staff that is second to none. All the resorts have the same water inclusions such as snorkeling, diving, glass bottom boat, sail boats, paddle boats, etc. The entertainment is wonderful and not cheesy at all. You can't go wrong with any of the resorts.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by jenleec5 View Post
    My boyfriend and I are ages 46 - 53 and want to take a couples resorts vacation in November. I'm looking for suggestions on which resort might best fit our age range. Just looking for something relaxing, Massages, nice dinners, drinking and able to let loose.
    .....For what you're looking for, CN may be a good fit. Below is a linc to my review and pics from our stay at CN last November. You won't be disappointed;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=3969