Hybrid View

Default Cat Cruise..How long?

11 days to go and we're trying to plan dinner reservations with activities. Does anyone know how long the Cat Cruise is?

About 2 1/2 hours. The cat cruise fills up fast. So book it as soon as you can.

Life is good

Less than 3 hours. They time it so that you come back while the sun is setting.

Thanks Beach Bum...did you bring anything with you on the cruise? towels? money? etc?

You bring towels, a few $$ to tip with, and I ALWAYS bring a long sleeve shirt. Between the sun, swimming in the water at the cove and the wind, I'm ALWAYS cold. The long sleeve shirt totally saves me.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

The cat cruise staff are not Couples employees so you are allowed to tip them. They also sell CDs, pareos, and jewelry on the boat, so you might want cash for a souvenier. Definitely bring a cover-up for the ride back - Vee is right, it seems downright cold being wet, with the wind and the sun setting.

We also bring our own snorkel gear so that we can snorkel when everyone else is out swimming at the stop by the Caves.