Default Changing locations

Want to see if anyone has done this sucessfully,

We are booked at CN for Oct. 10th -17th in a Deluxe Garden Room. We were torn between CN and CSA Atrium Room, and the determining factor was the mini bar. I booked this back in February, and at the time, CSA didn't have mini bars in those rooms. Also, we booked this trip through an online travel agent. What are the chances I can call Couples directly and switch to CSA? Anyone ever tried this just a few weeks before coming, and have you had to pay a fee to do so? Any advice would be appreciated.

We changed resorts once after booking, but we booked directly with Couples and purchased insurance. Not sure what to do about the online travel agent booking, and I don't know how much contacting Couples will help if you didn't book with them directly. It's always worth a shot, though. Good luck!

I haven't done this, but you should at least call and see what they say. Good luck. We'll be leaving for CSA a week from tomorrow. Yay!

I believe you would have to pay the fee since it is less than 45 days away. I don't know if you would have to pay the current rates for CSA or not. I would just call Couples because they are the only ones who are going to be able to give you a definite answer.

I would give them a call and ask, but a lot will depend on what the occupancy at CSA is. There may be an upcharge, again depending what the cost difference are. Also, remember this, canceling one reservation and book another might make the new a whole new reservation, meaning that you might loose your $500 resort credit (if you have one).

To be honest, I would just go to CN, it is a wonderful resort and I am pretty certain that you will love it.

i would call couples directly and ask for faye...she is amazing and can make the impossible very possible !!! i have never met her but she has helped me endless times with bookings and changing deals. i love her
    CSA - 3/19/2008 -3/25/2008
    CSA - 11/4/2008 - 11/11/2008
    CSA - 10/7/2009 - 10/14/2009
    CSA - 10/10/2010 - 10/19/2010

www.entourageforeducation.org