Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Just found out that we are going to Couples Negril on our rendevous Oct. 31st. It's not a secret anymore. So so so excited!

Ok, so I tried something out, and it seems to have been a pretty clear confirmation of our location. I went to the "check reservations" page: http://www.couples.com/11CheckReservation.htm. Then I put in the confirmation number and chose SR from the drop-down menu. Nothing came up. So then I tried CSS in the drop-down menu and found our reservation. None of the other resorts pull up the reservation, and it shows our assignment as CSS. So for those who paid in full up front, or used a travel agent, this could be a way to figure things out.

Disclaimer: we haven't done this before and don't know for sure that we have our assignment based on the final receipt and the reservation confirmation on the website. When we do receive the final confirmation from Couples, I will post whether or not it's the same.

CSS April 2009.
    Im so glad that we got CSS. SSB was perfect for perfect for a couple of 1st timers. We got the mini bar, a beatiful view of the caribean ocean, my wife loved the private beach, the food was incredible and the evening events simply amazing.

Wow, good find Chellfish! I just tried it and the only way to see my reservation is under CTI - This is what came up on my last invoice too, so I think it's pretty likely we're going to CTI!

Yay!! We just found out we will be at Couples Negril for Nov.2-9
    I am so excited to be going there!! Let the celebration begin!

How do they tell you where you will be going? Do they email you or call you? I wonder how they will contact my travel agent?
    MouLouHill

They call your travel agent (actually my travel agent called Couples to find out. We leave on Tuesday and Couples let the TA know Wednesday what our destination would be!

Actually, I have a question: do you find out one or two weeks before you depart? I somehow remember reading somewhere that it's two weeks, but my impression here from the message board is that it was one. Anyone?

It's one week before you depart.

It's official.

CTI here we come in one week. Woo Hoo!!!!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

A co-worker friend of mine just told me they booked Couples SR, leaving next Tuesday Nov. 9! As of Friday (just 4 days prior) they still had no idea which resort.
    I'm sure they'll love which ever one they end up at. It will be their first time to Couples. She's wanted to go ever since she saw our pictures of CSA back in 2008.
    I'm excited for them ...and jealous! They got a WestJet deal with a direct flight!!! Meanwhile we have to wait 50 more days for our trip (yes, I have a count down calendar on my desktop. lol). They may be telling us what CTI or CSS is like.

Update - my coworker and her husband got CSA! They leave tomorrow.

I'm getting so excited. We have one more week before we find out.
    Should know something on the 15th
    I know we will be happy just going home though.
    Kim

20 More Days till we find out where we go!
    MouLouHill

By the way, we booked directly through Couples and they notified us via email as to our SR destination. The email went to my "junk" folder and I didn't see it until the next day. The moral of the story is "be sure to check your junk folder, there might be a little treasure buried in there".
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Did your friends end up finding out which resort they got for SR? Which city were they flying out from?

Just one more week until we get the official notification of where we're going - I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    Did your friends end up finding out which resort they got for SR? Which city were they flying out from?
    Did you mean me? (Without going back through all the posts, I'm not sure if anyone else was talking about friends going)
    They did get CSA. They'd be there right now, enjoying the beach no doubt. <sigh>
    Their flight was direct/non-stop Vancouver to Montego Bay. Quite rare for us. Once a week in high season at best. My DH and I will have to drive to Seattle and fly through Charlotte (over night) to get there. So I'm envious.

We should find out tomorrow or the next day... yippeee!!!! We leave next Thursday. We booked through Expedia.ca, so I'm assuming I'll get an email. I'll post as soon as I find out!

Found out we're going to CSA. Excited!

candied_tattoo!
    Enjoy! I'd love to hear all about CSA after you return and hope you post a review on the MB!!

We should find out Monday. Yeah!!!

still waiting!!!

We were supposed to hear today, but haven't gotten the email. I checked the spam folder, and nothing yet. denkim, any word yet? Perhaps they're moving things around for Thanksgiving? Who knows?

We got CN. We love CN. This is trip #7 for us, so we are truly going home.
    Kim

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast