Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

CSS-Jan. 2007
    CSS-Feb. 2008
    CSS-Jan. 2009

CTI...leaving freezing cold Michigan in 3 days.

Itsalwayssunny,
    Did you go on trip in 2010? If so did you do the SR again? What is the least expensive you have ever seen the SR. Last September 2009 it was $250 a night for a week. Have you seen it less??
    MouLouHill

Well, looks like CTI. Hoping to call and pay extra for an ocean view room ( we are in garden room ), but unsure because the resort is full.

Ok, so I thought I was so smart but didn't want to say anything until we were 7 days out. I booked directly with 1-800-COUPLES and asked for an email reservation since we had paid in full. When I got the email, it was also cc'd to CSSReservations@sanssoucijamaica so I figured we were going to Sans Souci...viewed my credit card online, it was billed to Sans Souci...figured we were going to Sans Souci.

Called today to find out we are going to...Couples Tower Isle.

Kind of bummed but trying to learn more about CTI...I had researched CSS and now just have to start over!

hey schwieso ...we are there Jan 19-25...email me at tamirph at gmail dot com.

Schweiso,

When did you book your trip? I booked my Dec 31, 2010 and at time of booking CTI was the only resort with any openings AND . . . they didn't have any garden rooms available either. I am hoping that they don't "hold" rooms for the secret rendezvouser's.

-Dawn and James (hopefully CTI - Jan 27th - Feb 1)

moulouhill,
    In 2010 we were ready to see the Negril side so we booked CSA (we didn't try SR again. I'm not sure the least we have paid per night, but I know it was more than $250. That's a great deal!

Moulouhill, I forgot to mention, it's usually been around $400 -$450 per night for both of us. $250 sounds like a fabulous deal, but we always want to go in January or Feb., which is peak season.

May 2009 - CSS
    Julie

tami&jason, i am having problems contacting you on your e-mail. I was trying to send you a message to have you e mail the resort about setting up a TV for the Bears and Packers fans to watch the game together.( I already sent my request ). We arrive 1/22, you will already to relaxed and tan by the time we arrive. I am getting more excited about CTI. I will arrive with an open mind, and not comparing the beach to Negril. Can not wait ! Safe travels.

Default Cti 1/23 - 1/30

Just found out this morning (finally) that we will be staying at CTI!!!!! Can't wait! We just got 9" of snow here in Missouri!

Not so happy today. We booked through a travel agent and found out today that they won't tell us which resort until the day before we leave. We thought we would have seven days to adjust and get excited about which resort we were going to.

Brandi_Landon
    It is not because you booked through a travel agent. We always book through a travel agent, and we've done the SR twice now. The first time we did SR we found out 10 days out. This time it was 4 days out.
    So, don't blame the travel agent! Maybe you will find out sooner than one day! I do know how you feel! Hope you have a great trip.
    Jane

luv2sun_stl,

No I called the place that we booked with and they told us that they won't tell us until one day prior. It actually states that on their website but I didnt see it. I am not blaming them I am just saying I am bummed because I was looking forward to knowing today which place we are going to stay at. I assumed that it was the same as the couples site. Either way sooner or later we will have a great trip.

Thanks Jane

Brandi, just call couples, no worries.
    MouLouHill

Super Excited!! One week until arrival and we called couples, we found out we will be staying at CTI. We have yet to stay there so we are looking forward to a new experience.

Has anyone tried the above link before they found out where they were going? How accurate is it?

Has anyone tried this link: http://www.couples.com/11CheckReservation.htm to see how accurate it is? It says we are going to CTI 3/24-3/29, but I am not sure if it is subject to change. You have to have your reservation number and then select each resort until it pops up with your reservation. We selected the SR trip, but since then we have found out that some of our friends would like to join us and just want to make sure they get the same place.

tab, call couples and ask them, did you book through them? If you booked under the same reservation you would prob go together. Furthermore, my advice, leave your friends at home, you get to see them all the time. You will have time to reconnect as a couple, rekindle why you fell in love in the first place and meet some new people. We left with a half dozen new friends from all around the world! Enjoy the time you have together. Its wonderful!
    MouLouHill

For those of you who have booked your SR directly with Couples....

Did you get an email receipt with a confirmation # when you paid in full?

We booked SR for 2/28 - 3/6 over a week ago by phone. The full amount has been charged to our credit card, but I have yet to get a confirmation from Couples. We've booked several trips directly with Couples before, but have always done it online and gotten email confirmation right away.

Wondering if the fact that this reservation was done over the phone will cause a problem since I haven't gotten a confirmation #.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Anyone?

We booked Jan 21 and still have not received confirmation. Should I be checking?
    CSA - Jun 13

SR booked for Feb 28-Mar 6. Should find out next Mon where we'll be sent. Hopefully, no problems
    CSA - Jun 13

Default Just booked the secret rendezvouse

My Husband and I just booked the the secret package this Monday and checked our confirmations under each resort and it came up for CTI, when we had them email it to us, it had CTI in the email message also. Unless they change it, we'll be there 3/23-3/30. We cant wait!

Hello Kimba, my husband and I just booked the secret rendezvous package as well (last Tuesday) for 3/23 thru 3/31. I haven't received a confirmation because the booking was done thru an outside source, however, we might end up at CTI as well! Have fun

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast