Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

I drove myself crazy trying to find out my resort for the Secret Rendezvous. We ended up at CTI and LOVED it. Word of warning, I met people who did the trick of placing your date in the reservation area, and it showed a resort , only to later find out it was not that resort. I think this kind of started their vacation on a bad note. They researched the resort they believed to be visiting, building up their hopes and anticipation, to have them crushed-" sorry you are going someplace else." Since visiting CTI, I feel much more comfortable in saying I could go to any Couples resort and LOVE it. CTI was the one , from my research, I thought I would like the least - but instead - we really enjoyed it ! I would , without question, do another secret Rendezvous , if we had to make a last minute vacation again. This time though, I would relax more, and spend less time worrying about the resort , and not spend 2-3 x's a day placing my reservation number in the reservation look up area ( by the way, our reservations never showed up in that area- and yes- I did check that often).

Just found out we will be at CTI next week! We're anxious to see her since the remodel. COR was our first Couples experience back in 2006. (Sure was tough waiting to see where we'd be going!!)
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Thanks schwieso! We will be happy with any resort that we get, for sure. I am just so excited I can barely handle it.....24 days to go!

22 days and counting! As of right now, the reservation link shows up for CTI, we really don't care where we end up at. We got married last April at CSA and now we're addicted to Couples. I'm so excited to be going back to Jamaica (March 23rd thru March 31st)

schwieso what room did you end up getting at CTI. I know exactly what you mean, CTI was awesome, actually worried that I won't get my husband to try another resort now!!!!
    MouLouHill

We were upgraded to an Ocean Deluxe room. It was in building 4, second floor, at the very end of the building. LOVED it. I attempted to pay for an upgrade before our trip , but the resort was full. At check in, they never mentioned the upgrade. I was shocked when we walked in the room, looked around and saw the wonderful ocean view. I commented to the bell hop, " I thought we were getting a garden room ?" . His response was " you are a repeater aren't you ? " . We then proceeded to try and give him a tip ( we were SOOOO happy ), which he smiled and refused.

Schwieso, I just love that story! Makes me miss CTI!
    MouLouHill

My next trip is for CSA in September, 2011 - can not wait ( can not wait to spend our $500 resort credit ). I always get homesick for Jamaica after about 6 months, I make plans to go back last minute. I LOVE the fact that I am now not at all worried about doing the Secret Rendezvous. I am sure I will be doing it again. All I can say is I hope to get CTI ! If not, any Couples resort will be just fine ! I can now say that and truly mean it !

Default Secret Rendezvous- CTI

Hi,

We just found out that we will be at CTI for our Secret Rendezvous next week- March 13-20th-
    We are from Nova Scotia, Canada and so looking forward to getting out of this snow and cold- and enjoying our very first Couples experience.

Greg & Denise

Greg and Denise,
    Enjoy you trip, I am so extremely Jealous!
    MouLouHill

YAY!!!! We found out today we will be at CSS March 23- 28! Super duper excited!!! Since we made the reservation it has shown up as CSS so we aren't so much surprised as relieved that we are getting what we have thought!!!

Just booked SR for August only 33 more days until we know where we will be staying at!!!

Does anyone know when the week long SR sale is? I want to do a winter SR
    MouLouHill

The secret rendezvous is usually going on year round. It is what Couples will do to fill there unfilled rooms. The sale price is usually not posted until about 2 months before travel dates. The price is always different. So if you wanted to purchase a Secret Rendezvous for a certain date, I would personally start watching to see if available about 2.5 months before traveling.

I am I am I am anxiously awaiting a Secret Rendevous special for December!!
    MouLouHill

Oh am I with you! I'm waiting for feb or march! Soon come!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5