Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Please - Prayers needed

Below you will find a message from my cousin and CN visitor. They need your prayers badly.

From Peggy Cubbage
    Hi Friends, just a short note to let you know that David is in the hospital, has been since Aug 4, and it looks as if he will be there for sometime longer. He now has an infections in his lungs along with the Metastaic cancer. I pray daily for a miracle. All who have been praying thanks so much, please continue. I believe in the power of pray... Love Peg

You are in our thoughts and prayers!
    Dorothy & James - Delaware

In my prayers, best of luck to you and your family. xox

Prayers do work and Peggy and I are saying
    prayers for David.

Hugs

We have not met but we will pray for you and a miracle so you can return to Couples again.

You are in our prayers. Keep the faith.

You are in my thoughts and prayers also. I know first hand what your going through. Just try to take one day at a time and keep on praying!! I wish you the best. Kim Robinson

Even though Nick and I have not had the pleasure of meeting you two, we are all Couples family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and David each day on your journey.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Linda

I can't thank you all for all your support, I really need it now and it is truely wonderful to know that you all are praying for my husband David and just maybe with your prayers and the help of Jesus Christ or savior he will spare David and let me have 5 or 10 more years with him before he takes him. I will remain hopeful and once again, Thank You, each and everyone of you.

I'm sending all the positive energy that helped get me through my difficulties with prostate cancer. `I pray for his recovery.

Richie

Count ours among the prayers for you and David. May God bless you both!

We are both praying for you and your dear husband David in this difficult time. We have not met you either, but as Wendy says, we are all Couples family. God bless.
    Sherry & Michael

Attached are the last 2 messages received from Peg. I will keep everyone up to date on what is going on. Thanks everyone for the prayers

David wasn't able to get his chemo until yesterday, he was having several problems. It seems that they nicked him inside when placing the catherter and he began bleeding from his penis, they ordered a urology consult and waited on that. He has developed a blood clot in his arm and they are working to solve that. Still ...has the infection in his lungs. I still pray for a miracle,thank you for all your prayers. Love Peg

Love too you all, from both David and myself. Although we may never have meet... you are truely my friends forever. Love Peggy

Ts, Ps & GB y'all

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Peggy and I continue to say prayers for David.

hugs

Thanks for the update, we will continue to pray for David and Peggy.
    Linda

Love and prayers continue from your 'large" Couples family.

Done! And I'll continue to pray for David and you. God Bless!!!

The latest message from my cousin. David is not doing well at all and could use all the prayers they can get. Thanks everyone for praying with me for Peggy and David

I choose to evntolate, since his heart was strong I wanted to give him a chance to fight. I have been at his bedside everyday since then and will continue to be. I ask all who have been praying to please continue and thank you so very much for all prayers no matter how many or how small. Know that I am eternally grateful Love Peggy

We are praying daily for David.

Hugs

Prayers continue for you both.

Prayers continue for you both.

This is the last post from my cousin Peggy

David came home yesterday (9/17) from the hospital with hospice after almost 8 weeks in the hospital including ICU. He was able to see his home, boys and dogs only to past away today (/18) at 7:15am. Thank you to everyone that prayed for us and help support us during this devastating time of our lives. He is with God now. Love Peggy...

Peggy and I are very sad to learn about David passing away.
    Our prayers continue for Peggy,their family and friends.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast