Default Totally hooked!!

My husband and I just returned from 8 days in paradise at CTI. I have to honestly say we have never experienced a vacation like it, one where we felt so connected to a place, the staff, and each other. We were so sad to leave. We have taken other vacations that we enjoyed, but never left feeling like we had to get back ASAP!! We are already planning next years trip! If any of you are on the fence about Couples, I say just book it! Once you go, you know!!! You will not be dissapointed!! If you have any questions about CTI, feel free to ask!! Now we know why everyone calls Couples HOME!!

Nice! Welcome to our world! Razzl

Welcome to the family - no longer a newbie, now a repeater!

My fiance and I are getting married at CTI on 10/13/10. We will arrive 10/10/10 and leave 10/17/10. What would be the thing(s), in your opinion, that we "don't wanna miss"?

What was your favorite part about CTI ? We are discussing our plans fo 2011 as well. We came home from CSA in August and we currently planning 2011. There is nothing like it...

Quote Originally Posted by glammy View Post
    My fiance and I are getting married at CTI on 10/13/10. We will arrive 10/10/10 and leave 10/17/10. What would be the thing(s), in your opinion, that we "don't wanna miss"?
    Make sure you do Dunn's River Falls, it is awesome!
    Also, the nightly entertainment was always really good, if there is a group there with steel drums, don't miss them, they are amazing! We spent most of our time on the Island, SO relaxing! If you're curious about it, check out the Au Naturel section of the message board! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by Sogo View Post
    What was your favorite part about CTI ? We are discussing our plans fo 2011 as well. We came home from CSA in August and we currently planning 2011. There is nothing like it...
    Honestly, our favorite part was sunbathing on the Island!