Default off resort excusions

I know this topic has been discussed a lot. We are going for our third time to CSA. the first time we did the black river/YS falls trip. We enjoyed it but felt we were away from "home" too long. Last trip we pretty much stayed on resort except for some shopping. We were wondering if anyone has hired a tour guide to take them just to YS Falls and Appleton rum? I know that combo is not offered and want to put together my own tour. Will the lady at the tour desk help me with that?

One year we went to Appleton from CN. We signed up at the excursion desk and as it turned out, we were the only people who booked, so it was like a private tour. It's a nice drive thru the country and we enjoyed the tour.

Another year we had a private driver take us to Mayfield Falls. That was great. We went early and there was only one other couple there so had the place the ourselves. Since we hired a driver, we had him stop so we could do shopping on the way back.

Afew years ago we did the Zipline trip. We were gone almost all day, but it was such a blast. We go for 10 days so don't mind being off the resort for a day.

have fun

jeffandchristie ~ drop me an email with "couples" in the subject line. I have a suggestion.

julicolorado at yahoo dot com
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come