Default CSA massage on beach?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if they offer massages on the beach, and it the are the same prices as those listed on the Spa menu.

I am thinking i would love a nice massage on the beach on our trip. It is something I have always wanted to do on one of our all inclusives and I think this would be the perfect trip and place for it.

Also some places i have been to have reduced rates on the beach as opposed to having it in the spa facilities ( i never understood this, but have seen it). So any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

I have never heard of a massage on the beach at CSA. It's pretty wide open and the beach is public so there are sometimes vendors and other people walking by. I don't think I would really want a massage out there.

I think people already answered your question on Trip Advisor but I thought you might like to see a picture of the beach massage hut. They must offer them there because there is a sign but I never saw anyone getting one there.

Have a great time at CSA!

wendycook22
    In case you haven't gotten a definite answer on this yet, I have just come back from the most wonderful, relaxing vacation at CSA!! I got a 1-hr massage on the beach, in the hut in AstheCrowsFly's picture. It was $140 for the massage. In my 8 days there, I never saw anyone else get one on the beach. Hope you enjoy your's, it was sooooooooo relaxing getting the massage on the beach, listening to the waves! Enjoy your time at CSA.

Yes thank you they had replied to me on TA. I posted on both forgetting this site post forums after they are monitored.

Thanks again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by AsTheCrowsFly View Post
    I think people already answered your question on Trip Advisor but I thought you might like to see a picture of the beach massage hut. They must offer them there because there is a sign but I never saw anyone getting one there.

Have a great time at CSA!

I wondered what that hut was for! I have seen the hut many times but there was never a sign next to it. I have only seen people lounging in it, never anyone getting a massage or an employee nearby. Weird.