Thread: Randymon

Default Randymon

Randy, could you please print the recipe for the muffins at CSS? We had breakfast delivered to our room every morning when we were at CSS last week and the muffins were to die for. I have tried several recipes since we have been home and I am not even close to theirs.Of course everything at CSS was fantastic and the Starlight Gala was unbelievable-so much work and effort for their guests-cannot believe they do this every week. Thanks a bunch.

Hi - I will ask chef for the recipe and post upon receipt.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randy -
    Can I add a request for the waffle mix at CSS? We had these our last morning (Friday) and hubby has asked me to please get the recipe.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Randy, thanks so much. I look forward to giving it a try. When we were at CSS the chef gave us a recipe for the wonderful pumpkin soup and hope to try that one also. Couples chefs are the greatest and do not seem to mind sharing the recipes with us. That is very nice of them.

We mailed nearly 300 calendars last week.

Couples Resorts

While reading this I was remembering that at repeaters dinner this past March at CSS they said the Chef was going to be making a recipe book for us to purchase. I'm wondering if that is still going to be happening because that would be truely great. I too would love to have the recipe for the pumpkin soup. When I first saw that we were going to have that at repeaters dinner I thought I wasn't even going to try it because I'm one that absolutely hates pumpkin pie. I thought though that I might as well try it because I've heard so many people say how good it is. It was the best soup I've ever had and I truly was hoping for seconds. This is from someone who hates pumpkin pie speaking.
    Looking forward to trying out CTI this coming March. That is 3 months from today. I hope it will be as good or better than CN.
    Please let us all know about the recipe book and/or the recipe for pumpkin soup. Your Chef's are the greatest. I always wish I could bring one home.
    Merry Christmas
    Karin

Yes, it is still our intention for Chef Spath to produce a Couples Cookbook. With opening of CTI this year, we necessarily had to table the project. It is still on the burner. Hopefully, sometime in 2010.

Couples Resorts

youngatheart, We would love to have the pumpkin soup receipe. Could to post maybe, please? Thanks

Randymon, any chance for a cookbook? We would just love the recipe for the cauliflower and white bean chowder that was served at Feathers. Could be a fund raiser?

2havinfun----I am looking for the recipe and misplaced it but I am working on it. I was not very organized when we got back since it was so close to Christmas. As soon as I find it I will post. It would be great to have a Couples cookbook-maybe the money could go to the Issa Foundation which would be great. What would be the greatest would be to have a Couples chef at our beck and call--haha Have a great holiday..

Default Calendars for 2011

Randymon,
    I've had such a hectic summer that I've forgotten to check on the 2011 calendars. Can you tell me if they are available yet and if not when?

Hi all:

In consideration of the fact that we do not have any new photography and will not have any until early 2010, we have made the decision to not print a calendar for 2011 at this time.

Couples Resorts

You could make a "user submitted" calendar. Just a thought.

Randymon I have an idea about the calendar... why not use the first place photos from the previous years photo contest for each month?

Just a thought....

Scott

Randymon,

Have you considered looking ove the Photo Contest submittals and picking some for a calendar? For those that are chosen, you could request the original digital image (those submitted have been resized to the posting specifications).

Although entering the contest gives Couples the right to reuse the photos, a small token like a free calendar and pair of t-shirts could be offered.

Just a thought.