Hybrid View

Default Getting wedding pictures

We recently were blessed to be married at Couples Negril in September. Believe me, we were concerned about getting pictures taken after reading many, many posts. We went with the package offered through the resort and we were very happy with the results. The staff was very helpful and the photographer, Andrew Vassel, was great to work with. There would be no need to get a photographer outside of the resort when there is great and helpful talent working within the resort!
    Andrew had great ideas and worked with our sunset package that turned out beautiful! Our friends and family are speechless when looking at our pictures. If anyone out there is thinking about getting married at Couples (which was wonderful) consider getting the staff photographer and if you are blessed with Andrew, enjoy his time. My husband does not enjoy having his picture taken and Andrew had him laughing and at ease with the process right away!

Can you please post the photos taken by Andrew? Or email them to me at maggie_prather@yahoo.com? I would like to see these photos before I pay to hire a resort photographer at CN. I want to be sure the resort hires quality photographers =)

Would you be able to email me pics that Andrew took for you at maggie_prather@yahoo.com?