Default February 5 - 11, 2011

Hey all,

We are returning to CN on 2/5 till 2/11/2011. We love CN and are cannot wait! Will anyone else reading this be around? Is anyone considering the charter flight from Sangster to CN? Last February the free shuttle was almost 2 hours! The shuttle flight is 15 minutes! See you at the pool for Bob Marley shot!

Sorry Tim Spike and I will be there Feb 21st until March 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by columbo View Post
    Sorry Tim Spike and I will be there Feb 21st until March 1st.
    Hey you guys! How are you? Lisa's in school now, and work schedules have been a bear. We had to juggle our jamaica trip around our son's school schedule as well! We will leave a bottle or two of tequila for you and Spike!

Thanks for your kind thoughts of leaving the Tequilla, just let them know ahead that Spike is coming after you guys so they can PREPARE for her LOL.

We arrive at CN for 7 nights on 6th Feb before heading off to CSA for 7 nights on 13 Feb. We will be 5th time repeaters at CN but newbies to CSA and just can't wait. I'll be celebrating my birthday on 10th Feb and then Valentines at CSA ... double celebrations

Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Helen & Alan, Worcestershire, UK.

We are first timers to the resort and hopefully we can meet, have heard lots of great things about CN, can't wait

Pat and Judy, Ontario Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbennett2008 View Post
    We arrive at CN for 7 nights on 6th Feb before heading off to CSA for 7 nights on 13 Feb. We will be 5th time repeaters at CN but newbies to CSA and just can't wait. I'll be celebrating my birthday on 10th Feb and then Valentines at CSA ... double celebrations

Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Helen & Alan, Worcestershire, UK.
    Wow you have a busy agenda, and what fun!!! Happy Birthday! We will serenade you at the swim up bar! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by psudsy View Post
    We are first timers to the resort and hopefully we can meet, have heard lots of great things about CN, can't wait

Pat and Judy, Ontario Canada
    You are in for a treat! I recommend taking the little resort tour as soon as possible to see first hand where everything is. Then kick back and relax, drink and eat, soak up the warmth and meet us at the swim up bar for a "Bob Marley"!!!

We are arriving on Feb 5th and thought about getting a flight but decided against it and will enjoy the sights on the bus ride. I like the idea about the quick tour, especially if they highlight all the possible drinking spots We'll look for you guys at the swim up bar!!

Todd and Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by T&N View Post
    We are arriving on Feb 5th and thought about getting a flight but decided against it and will enjoy the sights on the bus ride. I like the idea about the quick tour, especially if they highlight all the possible drinking spots We'll look for you guys at the swim up bar!!

Todd and Nancy
    We've done the shuttle ride before and found a much better way to go! The new air shuttle is not very expensive, turns a 1.5 - 2 hr cramped van ride into a 15 minute sightseeing flight!

Only a few more days to paradise ..... Safe travels everyone ..... See you there