Default Randyman, How is the weather in Negril??

We leave tomorrow and our forecast isn't looking so great. What is the local weather saying for this weekend???

Anyone at CN right now, how is the weather looking????

Personally, I usually ignore the weather forcats for Jamaica unless the reference hurricanes. They always predict rain. It is a tropical location and it does rain. And you are heading into Jamaica's wettest month (on average). Most rain, if it rains, will be relatively brief showers.

I check this site for major storms in the area.

http://www.stormpulse.com/atlantic
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; September 25th, 2010 at 10:08 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Randy is in Ochi.

OP, did you see this thread...?

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=9194

I just check weather.com b/c I am arriving Saturday - predicted 90% daily doesn't look good. I so hope they are wrong.

We hit CTI this Friday and couldn't be more excited! The weather doesn't look promising. In fact, the couple we are going with is seriously thinking of cancelling but we are going no matter what! A rainy day in Jamaica is better than the crazy hectic life we lead day in and day out so we aren't going to let a little rain hold us back!

pay no attention to weather, you cant change it just accept it. If it calls for 90% chance of rain it usually means 90 % chance of an hour or 2 passing shower and cloud then back to sun...
    The only time to worry is if there is a tropical storm or hurricane heading right to Jamaica( and i dont think any are right now) , other than that dont worry about the weather.

Even if there is cloud it will be warm and the entertainmnet crew will keep you busy..until the sun comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by MMathers View Post
    We leave tomorrow and our forecast isn't looking so great. What is the local weather saying for this weekend???

Anyone at CN right now, how is the weather looking????
    ....Weather forecast is pretty consistent; Low 90s and 20% chance of rain. Ignore the forecasts. Just expect to have fun.