Default Advance Activity & Dinner Reservations?

Will be heading to CSA for honeymoon over New Year's. I'm curious if it would be possible and/or a good idea to make reservations for various activities, restaurants, etc - especially for NYE as we arrive on the 30th? If so, where would you recommend for us to spend NYE? We'd prefer a nice dinner over a big party, but don't want to miss out on the fun, dancing, etc either. Does anybody know what the party plans are, etc? As far as activities I know we want to do the typical cat cruises, snorkeling and I will want to dive and go on a night snorkel trip. Thanks in advance for any informed advice, etc.
    Last edited by NC Beach Bums; September 25th, 2010 at 12:24 PM.

Reservations can not be made until you get to the resort with the exception of Spa which can be made on line.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by NC Beach Bums View Post
    Will be heading to CSA for honeymoon over New Year's. I'm curious if it would be possible and/or a good idea to make reservations for various activities, restaurants, etc - especially for NYE as we arrive on the 30th? If so, where would you recommend for us to spend NYE? We'd prefer a nice dinner over a big party, but don't want to miss out on the fun, dancing, etc either. Does anybody know what the party plans are, etc? As far as activities I know we want to do the typical cat cruises, snorkeling and I will want to dive and go on a night snorkel trip. Thanks in advance for any informed advice, etc.
    ...If you have an idea what you want to do, make your reservations as soon as you get to the resort.