Default A Few CSA Booking Questions......

My wife and I are going for our third year in a row to CSA from 12/4-12/11. The first two years we booked thru an online service and everything was taken care of. This year I booked directly thru CSA using the "Deferred Plan" paying 1/2 up front and the balance 45 days prior to arrival. I have a few questions for anyone who may have previously used the "Deferred Plan":

1. Can you pay the balance off earlier than 45 days prior? If so, how?

2. Will the additional 3% fee be charged due to the overseas credit card tax?

3. Will CSA send me any aditional info (e-mail or correspondence) giving me additionl info about my flight? The confirmation e-mail only gave me the flight number and I just want to make sure everything is in order before I arrive at the airport.

The reason I'm posting on the message board with these questions is that I had called about my booking previously and the charge for the phone call was about $35. I'm just trying to avoid that. Thanks for any guidance or info anyone can give.

Jim

Why on earth were you charged $35 to call them? Who charged you? They have an 800 number.

The 3% fee is through your credit card company. Call them to ask what the fee is or you can also pay the resort by check to avoid the fee. Set that up with them in advance. If you don't they automatically charge your credit card.

I have never had any luck getting a response when i emailed them unless I send it to a specific persons email address.

I would call the 800 number and ask for flight info, they can email it to you or give it to you over the phone. I am sure you can pay the balance off sooner but you would have to call them. I don't believe there is a way to do that online on your own.

Free - 800-268-7537 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting800-268-7537end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Call the Miami office, 1-800-268-7537 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting1-800-268-7537end_of_the_skype_highlighting, & follow the prompts, or get ext. #1410. They'll happily answer all your questions. December can't come soon enough. We'll miss you by a few days.

Default Thanks to all that responded............

Thanks to all that responded to my questions. Your info was a great help to us! Can't wait to return to CSA!
    Thanks again,
    Jim & Nancy