Default Shuttle/bus to CSS

Our flight is schedualed to arrive at the airport at 1:20pm on Monday oct 11th. I know it will take a while to get off the plane and through customs. I know its about a 2 hour ride to the resort...so how long will be have to wait around for the bus to leave? Anyone have any experience in this?

And the worry wart in me has to ask...with how unpredictable airlines can be...what happens if one of my flights is delayed and I get to the airport in jamaica late???

Quote Originally Posted by SeanandSakinna View Post
    Our flight is schedualed to arrive at the airport at 1:20pm on Monday oct 11th. I know it will take a while to get off the plane and through customs. I know its about a 2 hour ride to the resort...so how long will be have to wait around for the bus to leave? Anyone have any experience in this?

And the worry wart in me has to ask...with how unpredictable airlines can be...what happens if one of my flights is delayed and I get to the airport in Jamaica late???
    ....Don't worry. There will be a shuttle to pick you up, no more than 1/2 hour after you arrive. Last year, we barely had time to grab a Red Stripe before we loaded up.

Our flight was cancelled and we missed a whole day and yet the shuttle was ready to whisk us off to CSA within 20 min of our arrival at the lounge.

Don't worry about delays. We've had 2 trips where we experienced airline delays of over 8 hours. One of those got us in to Montego Bay around 10:00 PM, the folks in the lounge were waiting for us and got us on a bus immediately. No worries, no problem!

Last April, we went to CSA and we left for the resort after a few minutes in the Couples lounge. As soon as you land in Mo'Bay, your worry free vacation starts. You'll just need to sit back in the bus and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way to your resort. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

Thanks everyone. Cant wait for this friggin honeymoon to start.

12 more days of living in sin...13 days until CSS

Quote Originally Posted by SeanandSakinna View Post
    12 more days of living in sin...13 days until CSS
    ....We get there 9 October. See you there.

4151856390_6e931975ac_b[1].jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images