Default Cn - beachfront suite question

We were just at CN and stayed in the deluxe beachfront, building 6. Wanted to know where the beachfront suites are, as none of the buildings seem to be right on the beach like the BFVS at CSA. Would appreciate a response as we want to go back and we were wondering if it is worth it to go with the suite or stay with the deluxe beachfront, which was just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by spingirl View Post
    ...Wanted to know where the beachfront suites are,....
    The 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor rooms on the beach end of blocks 5, 1, 6, and 9.

Thanks, Rudi

Spingirl:

Was there something about the Deluxe Beachfront room that has you considering the upgrade? Or are you just curious? I ask since we have a Deluxe Beachfront booked for our 2011 visit.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

NeedBlueWater, the deluxe beachfront is perfect, save your money.I did not go into any of the beachfront suites, but where we were, was just fine and the beachfront suites are not actually on the beach, not like the ones at CSA anyway. We were in building 6 and that was just perfect!

we just got home Friday, stayed in 5106, ground floor right next to the end suite....best room!!!

We splurged for our 10 year anniv. on a beachfront suite #6201. If you would like to see pictures of the room and view feel free to email me at iahawks_rule@yahoo.com.

We stayed in a beachfront suite once. Obviously, these are the suites closest to the beach but, as with all rooms at CN, you are at an angle to the beach. Nonetheless, we had GREAT views and enjoyed it very much. If you have the $$ and want to splurge, you won't be disappointed.

We had the 1st floor beachfront suite closest to the AN beach in January - only about 10 steps from our patio and hammock to the AN hot tub - quite convenient! We loved the large bathroom and minibar. As others have stated, the buildings are at an angle to the beach, not directly facing it. The view is mostly of gardens. If we had our pick of room again, I would go for the top floor room which would give a better view of the beach. However, for access to the AN beach we had the best room in the place.

There are pics of our room in our gallery here:
    http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...New-Years-2010