Default CSS Beach Party and Starlight Gala

My wife and I have been S guests in Jamaica for many years but are going to try Couples CSS in January. Can anyone tell me if there are tables for two at the Beach Party and Starlight Gala?

for the beach party and the gala there are multiple tables of food and enough tables to eat at for the entire resort.

here's a picture of the gala as it's being set up:

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    for the beach party and the gala there are multiple tables of food and enough tables to eat at for the entire resort.

here's a picture of the gala as it's being set up:
    ....Pretty nice.

There were lots of tables for two at the Beach Party. However, at the Gala, all of the tables seated eight or ten. It really is a wonderful opportunity to have conversations with your fellow guests. It was not awkward at all, and we could still engage in quiet conversation with our partners if we chose.

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    There were lots of tables for two at the Beach Party. However, at the Gala, all of the tables seated eight or ten. It really is a wonderful opportunity to have conversations with your fellow guests. It was not awkward at all, and we could still engage in quiet conversation with our partners if we chose.
    ....Good deal. Last year, we were at CN with my daughter and soon to be husband. This trip, it's; meet as many people as we can!