Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

rich&lyn from milwaukee, wisconsin. we will be at cti on the 25th of feb 2010 thru the 7th of march. looking forward to our 20th time at cor. 200 more days and counting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Kevin & Tammy

From Bethalto, IL. We spent our 20th anniversary at CN. It was the best! We are planning a trip back to Couples in 2010 for our 25th anniversary. This photo was taken at the Otaheite Restaurant.
    Name:  DSC00134.jpg
Views: 6607
Size:  53.8 KB

Rick and Teresa from Grapevine, TX, enjoying breakfast at CN on our first Couples visit in 2007. We returned to CN this past April and will be at CTI in September. David and Eileen (Splash), when in Sept will you be at CSS? We're going to visit CSS on the exchange program. 28 days and counting!! woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica06 View Post
    Yep, we know the Kennedy family. We are friends with her sister and brother-in-law.
    I used to work with Ashley when her now husband was doing a fellowship in New Hampshire. She is a great person!!

It's a small world!

Quote Originally Posted by mj09 View Post
    I used to work with Ashley when her now husband was doing a fellowship in New Hampshire. She is a great person!!

It's a small world!
    It is a small world! Would you like me to have Lisa (her sister) give her a message for you?

Kim, Don and our wonderful bartender Romaine from the Martini Bar at CSA last May.. This was our 3rd trip to CSA, hope to be back again in 2010..

Name:  IMG_0369s.jpg
Views: 6569
Size:  53.1 KB
    Don and Kim
    Savannah, GA

richnlyn from milwaukee wisconsin, on our way back to cti for the 19th time feb 25th till march7th.

Quote Originally Posted by The2ofus View Post
    Rick and Teresa from Grapevine, TX, enjoying breakfast at CN on our first Couples visit in 2007. We returned to CN this past April and will be at CTI in September. David and Eileen (Splash), when in Sept will you be at CSS? We're going to visit CSS on the exchange program. 28 days and counting!! woohoo!!
    Rick & Teresa: We will be at CSS 9/25 - 10/3. We are going to do the exchange to CTI for a day as well. Looks like you are going a little earlier than us. Have a blast...You'll love CSS. have a great time. We have 45 days to go!

Beth and Josh from Rock Island, IL. We spent our honeymoon at CSA in 2006 and our second anniversary at CSS this June. (Now if I could only decide which place I like best...)
    Us at CSA!Name:  034.JPG
Views: 6536
Size:  97.5 KB

Us with our fav. staff member @ CSS!Name:  IMG_0386.jpg
Views: 6528
Size:  52.2 KB

Jim and Karin from Lake Tomahawk, Wisconsin. We've been to CN 3times and CSS once this spring. This picture was taken in the morning in paradise AKA, CN. The picture makes me "homesick" and I'm hoping we can return to CN this spring. Now I hope I can manage to figure out how to post the picture.
    Karin

Ray and Deena from Philadelphia, PA

We're not shy, just having difficulty posting pictures.
    I'm trying again:
    Michelle & Vernon, Fairfield Ohio. Returning for #7to CN Dec. 16. I'm counting Fridays!!

We're Scott & Rochelle from Washington State. We've been to CN 3 times and will be headed back Winter 2010 (so far away!). We may be trying CTI our next trip...
    Any other "west coasters"?

Trying again for the picture... Rochelle & Scotty from Washington...

Default Can't wait to return!

Robert & Airyca from California...returning to CSA June 2010!

Name:  Hammock.JPG
Views: 6208
Size:  87.2 KB[ATTACH]Name:  jamaica sun.jpg
Views: 6175
Size:  25.5 KB[/ATTACH]

Scott & Juli from Evergreen, Colorado. This picture is from the beach at CN. We are headed to CTI & CSS this December.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Name:  main beach background-resized.jpg
Views: 6109
Size:  78.5 KB
    Tom (Rooster) and Linda Degenhardt, from Central WI. CSS December 2008, coming home again in December 2009.
    Linda

Default will be in CSA Aug 17-22

Our first trip to Jamaica. Looking forward to relaxing and meeting new friends. Nina (aspiring poker dealer) and Dan (energy industry) will be in CSA Aug 17-22.

Dave & Mary from New Hampsha... Well - that's how I say it anyway... lol

Anymore couples out there that want to join the Couples at Couples team? Come on....

Hi,

We are Ted aka Dino and Marie from Southgate, MI.

Our first trip was in 06 to CN for our 25th anniversary, we returned to CN in 07, toured CSA on that trip decided to try the Ocho Rios side CSS in 08. Sadly we missed last year, we will be returning to CSS in April of 10.

This was a pic taken by CN at CN in 06, nobody wants to believe the sunset was real, but those of us who have been there know.
    Last edited by Mzambo; March 30th, 2010 at 03:09 PM.

Hello!! Jenny and Tom from North Dakota! Our FIRST trip to CSA in 22 days! We will be staying from Sept. 12th-19th!

Hi. We are Chris and Lauren from N.E. Florida. We have visited CSA once and are going to try our best to go to CN for my birthday on 10/10/10! I'll be 30. If I was going to be in the States that day, I think I would try my luck and play the lotto. Anyway, love, love, love this MB. This thread is great...love to see pics of everyone.
    Island Girl

Default Eric & Melissa

Eric and Melissa from Merrill, WI.
    March will be our 6th visit to CN and have been to COR(CTI)once, and have had a few kids in between

Default Eric & June

Hello,

We're Eric & June from Oklahoma City, OK. We were married at CSS in April 2008.
    Name:  Slide47.jpg
Views: 5706
Size:  52.2 KB
    In 2009 we visited CTI for the grand re-opening and CSS for our anniversary. Loved the catamaran "rum run" cruise at CTI.
    Name:  100_3190.jpg
Views: 5682
Size:  27.6 KB
    We're heading back to Jamaica (CSA and CSS) in April 2010.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast