Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Default Couples at Couples!

On the old message board someone had started a thread that introduced themselves with a picture together at a Couples Resort. I thought it was a cool idea so here goes:

We are David & Eileen from PA and have been to CSS two times and are headed back for our third escape to paradise this September. This is a picture of us enjoying a wonderful dinner at Casanova's! Look forward to meeting all of you great Couples couples!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default We're a Couples Couple

We're Dave & Julie from Missouri. We have been to CSA once, CN 4 times, & most recently were at CSS in May. This is a picture of us at breakfast at CSS right before we had to get on that stinkin' good-bye bus to head to the airport. We're hoping to make it back to CN or maybe try CSA again this winter when the snow starts flying here in the midwest. Fingers crossed that we can go.
    Julie

Default Couples at Couples

We are Ralph and Roberta from Syracuse, NY. We have been to CTI two times, once in 1982 for our honeymoon and back again for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. This picture is from our private dinner on the beach the evening of our anniversary. We will be going back in September 2009 for our 3rd trip to CTI. Can't wait the day isn't getting here fast enough for us to be at our Jamaican home!!

Default 25th Anniversary

Lauren & Jim

We'll be at CSS for our 25th wedding anniversary in September.

Name:  Sandals July, 2004 00028.jpg
Views: 29706
Size:  32.3 KB

We are Jason & Becky from Pekin, IL. It was our first time in Jamaica and chose TI. We're going back in 2010 and we look forward to meeting new friends!

Hi Dave & Julie, GREAT Pic!!! Julie, your hair looks Beautiful !!!

We are Jimmy and Mariann and we have just returned from our 5th trip to CN. It gets better each time we go

Hey All!! We are Bryan and Kristen Hiatt, we live in Northern KY, and have been to COR 4 times, missed last year, but are returning January 16th. We are both SOOO excited!!! This picture was taken in Florida though LOL

Welcome David & Julie. That last meal before the bus ride is definitely bitter sweet....Any other couples at Couples out there?

Hey everyone! We honeymooned at CTI in 2002, got hooked, and have returned every year since. We've been fortunate to try all of the Couples, but are returning home to CTI in April 2010. Woohoo! Oh yeah, we're Amy and Steve from Houston, Texas!

This picture was taken at CSA this past April.
    Last edited by Amy; August 5th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default Greetings from Indianapolis

We are Stone & Janice. We have been to CSA 3 times and going to CSS in December to try the other side of the island.
    Stone & Janice

Quote Originally Posted by Art and Francine View Post
    Hi Dave & Julie, GREAT Pic!!! Julie, your hair looks Beautiful !!!
    Hey Francine -

Thanks about my hair. On my profile are some pictures in the album - Couples Negril 2007 - that show it short. I had just started letting it grow out so it had 2 months of growth on it at that time so was kind of shaggy but you can get the idea. I'm still letting it grow for awhile until I figure out what to do with it.

I saw a picture on here somewhere of you & Art & your longer hair looks GREAT!!!! NOW where is you guys picture on this thread introducing yourselves to the MB?????? Everyone wants to see your smiling faces.
    Julie

Default Tom & Lisa

Hi,
    Tom & Lisa from MA. Were planning our second trip to CSS this September 4-10. Anyone else going to be there at this time?

Name:  4675_1163635325309_1060642903_497262_4730462_s[1].jpg
Views: 28893
Size:  2.7 KB

Hi we are Lyn & Jan from South Wales. This was our first year at Couples. We spent Jan's Birthday & Our Silver Wedding at CSA. We were there 2nd to 16th of June. Tryng our best to sort out getting back to CSA in 2010. As many of you will know in the photo with us is our No1 Barman at the Palms, Oneil.

Default Hi Y'all!

We're Lori and David.
    We're going this December on our 2nd trip to CSA. We can't wait!

Name:  101_4391.jpg
Views: 29280
Size:  52.4 KB

Name:  101_4415.jpg
Views: 29248
Size:  53.0 KB

Default Honeymoon!

Hi, we are Janice and Keith from Jacksonville, FL. We are getting married in September and will be at CTI in November for a belated honeymoon (hurricane season and all). We can't wait.

We are Michael and Vicky from Northern Kentucky. We just returned from CTI and our 3rd trip to CTI. We are hoping to return next July.
    Name:  DSC06991 (Small).JPG
Views: 29066
Size:  49.9 KB
    Vicky

We are Terri & Richie and we got married at CN March 26- our first trip to a Couples resort. We loved it so much we have already booked for next April 7-17, 10 whole days in paradise! We can not wait!!!

Default Tom & Lisa Smith

Hi There,
    Tom & Lisa Smith from MA. We will be at the CSS Sept 5th, 2009
    I posted this earlier today and didn't see it. I will repost a picture after If I see this gets posted

Hello. We are Luke and Jaclyn Hennings from Taylorville, IL. We absolutely love CN and were married there in June of 2006. We went back for our anniversary last June and hope to return sometime next year

Hi, We are Greg and Margene from Moline, Illinois. We are heading back to CN for the 4th time this October. Counting the days!!!
    Name:  Greg and Margene at CN.jpg
Views: 28887
Size:  39.0 KB
    Margene

Name:  phpHFeybpPM.jpg
Views: 28691
Size:  34.5 KB We are Curt & Carol from Cambridge, Illinois, in the middle. We are bringing 4 other couples with us this December, two of which are returners and two newbies. Brian & Angie are from Moline, Illinois, and Randy & Cindy from Premption,Illinois. See you in December CSA! Are counting down the days! No photo of the newbies!

We are Kim & Ben from Pennsylvania. This picture was taken at CN in March of 2009. We are returning to Couples (CSA) next month to get married! We love Couples and cannot wait to return. 33 days and counting!!

Hi! Don and Lou from Rock Island, IL here! Only been to CN last August for our 20th Anniversary. Hoping to be back later this year for my 50th B-Day.

Lou

Default Ken & Gina

We are Ken & Gina from Bloomington Indiana. We first visited CSA in 2007. We'll be back October 10-17 2009.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast