Thread: Airport to CSA

Default Airport to CSA

I know this has probably been asked a million times but I keep reading and hearing different answers....How long is the ride from the airport to CSA?? I hear about 30 min, then I hear up to an hour.

We were at CSA a couple of weeks ago. On the way to CSA, we had a nice easy-going driver who stopped along the way for a potty break and beer. It took a little over an hour and a half.

On the way back to the airport, we had a speed demon driver who drove like a maniac. My stuff was flying all over the van. The ride took 1 hour and 15 minutes. Believe me, you wouldn't want to go any faster than that. :-)

The triip to CSA takes about 1 hour and 10 minutes without stopping for a nature break or a stop at CN to drop guests staying their

about an hour and 15min from my experience.

An hour and 15 minutes by van with no stops. 15 minutes via TimAir.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks everyone!! We leave two weeks from today and I am soo excited!!

An hour and 15 sounds about right. The shuttle is a great trip, lots to see and very informative if you get a good driver that likes to talk. It is a great chance to meet the people you will be partying with and to practice your "YAH MONS"

I love the bus... such a relaxed feel, and wonderful scenery. That is the first point when I feel like I am on vacation.