Default Less than a week until we're at CN!!!

We fly out and will be at CN on 10/03/10-6 more days!! We just can't wait and it's our first time, too! My husband just had a realization about the water sports included so he's REALLY on board now!! Anything last minute we need to do, be mindful of, be watching??? Thanks all!

don't watch the clock( it wont go faster) and don't watch the weather.... it will be great...

If your husband is in to sports( not just water) take gym clothes and tennis shoes. The cardio tennis is a blast... my wife who never plays tennis also enjoyed it as the instructor will tone it to your level..also the gym is pretty good and you can get aerobics classes or beach power walks, a fun way to spend time together..

have a great trip, CN is magical..

PV

Cardio tennis, huh? Interesting. We play A LOT of tennis and did when we went last year, but maybe a good way to help burn off more calories (since we take in SO many at Couples). Have to seriously look into that when we are at CN in November.

the water sports is amazing, it exceeded our expectations! It was the first time that I have water skied in salt water and it was a blast. The guys all go at your pace. We just got back and are already making plans for our next trip! We played tennis almost everyday with the pro, really fun!! Beach tennis is a blast as well. You will not be disappointed! Have fun!!

Default Can't believe it's almost time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cgillbsgal06 View Post
    We fly out and will be at CN on 10/03/10-6 more days!! We just can't wait and it's our first time, too! My husband just had a realization about the water sports included so he's REALLY on board now!! Anything last minute we need to do, be mindful of, be watching??? Thanks all!
    Cgillbsgal06, we are flying out this Saturday, the 2nd and this will be our first time as well. We are so excited and counting down the minutes until we leave. Maybe we will see you there :-)

Vince & Robyn

Another first timer here leaving on 10/1 for CN!