Default Penthouse Suites at CSS

I know there are so many posts re: PH suites at CSS, and I may have read them all. I saw pictures of PM and Roger Moore sutie. If anyone has pictures of any other suites, can you please post. I know the PM suite is the only suite with the J tub, but do any of the other suites have tubs at all? It seems like some of the PH suites aren't as nice. Would it have been better to get 1 BR ocean suite? Do they have tubs, large balconies, nice views. What is the difference between the 1 BR ocean suites and PH suites. Please help and post pictures if you have. Thanks in advance for your help.

Do a search on Steve McQueen...that's a fabu PH, as well!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Our Penthouse was in E Block and had no advantage in size over the 1 BR Ocean Suites. The Bathroom being extremely small and bland and a bland smallish Bedroom in back with Garsen view. There are 4 Penthouse Suites in E Bloock. The other D Block Penthouses are considerably larger, as was evident from our Balcony looking out at them. There Bedroom adjacent to living area with an extremely large deck. The only advantage for a E Block Penthouse seemed to be the view which was nice. We enjoy sitting on Patio in the morning.

E Block Penthouses should be classified as the 1 BR Ocean Suite, as they are virtually the same, minus the higher view, which is nice, but overlooking the true Penthouses, which we had envisioned when we booked it.

MN YaMon

I don't have pictures, but we stayed in the Harry Belafonte Suite in July 2010. Didn't like it at first but really grew to love it. No, it doesn't have a tub which I didn't like but it did have 1-1/2 bathrooms and a huge shower. The view was of the ocean - not the beach area and it was obstructed a bit by trees. But that obstruction can lead to fun activities (if you get my drift). We looked at E suites since they have tubs, but they were just little tubs. And we could've moved to the Steve McQueen suite later, but decided we liked the quiet side not facing the beach party better.

The 1 br suites might be just as nice - we really liked the big areas though and the central location of the suite was nice also. We've been in the B bldg before - it was nice, but not as big. We loved our balcony!!!

(E Block Penthouses should be classified as the 1 BR Ocean Suite, as they are virtually the same, minus the higher view, which is nice, but overlooking the true Penthouses, which we had envisioned when we booked it.)

I agree, it's more of a 1 bedroom suite. Our first trip to CSS in '08 we had E-10. The view was great and the living room but that was about it. It seemed that it was an apartment way back when with the galley kitchen, tiny bathroom & bedroom. We too were disappointed. The next year we stayed in D-14 and it was fantastic. Exactly what we had pictured a penthouse should be. It was no comparison between the two of them. Huge bathroom, an extra 1/2 bath, huge balcony.....