Default CTI new years eve & other questions

Hi There,

We are booked over new year's at CTI and wondering what goes on for new years eve there? Any special party/dinner etc.?

Also, what type of shampoo/conditioner/soap do they have...wondering if I should bring my own or use what they provide? And how are the hair blow dryers? Do they work well?

Thanks so much for your answers!!!

Don't know about NYE, but we'll be at CSS the same time.

Bring your own shampoo/conditioner. They don't have separate, it's a "conditioning shampoo" and IMHO, it does neither cleaning NOR conditioning well. (I have long, thick, curly hair, tho...) Also, if you have a decent amount of hair, bring your own dryer. Theirs would take me about an hour to dry MY hair (see above note) and my own in JA takes about 25 minutes to dry my hair. (lower wattage? voltage? amperage? something....)
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

I have long straight and stringy hair and the blow dryer works fine for me. So I guess it just depends on your hair type. I've always found the hairdryers to be sufficient.

Now, on the other hand, the conditioning shampoo is for the birds. My hubby uses it, but he barely has any hair. I bring my own shampoo and a super duper conditioner as my hair gets really dry from the ocean/pool water.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks so much for the info!!! I will be sure to bring my own shampoo & conditioner!! One of my friends we are travelling with has very thick curly hair as well, so I will pass the info on to her (mine is curly as well, but not so thick...so i may just use what is provided, but I am sure the friend will want to bring hers along)
    Thanks again

Rather than packing your own shampoo and conditioner, you can buy Suave brand shampoo and conditioner in the gift shop. it might not be as good as the brand you use at home, but if you like to pack lightly, it might be good enough.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).