Default CSA - Morning delivery of Continental Breakfast

We are going today to finalize our trip to CSA for November. We were at Couples Tower Island in Jan. of 2008. One of the best features of our trip was having breakfast delivered to our room in the morning (continental.) Could anyone tell me if this option is available at CSA? Thanks in advance. We can't wait to go HOME!

I found the answer
    Last edited by CanAm; September 28th, 2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Found Answer :)

You can request that a continental breakfast be delivered to your room at any of the four resorts.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The continental breakfast is an option at CSA. We have ours on the verandah and then go to our "2nd breakfast" at the Palms.

We have a new grandson and Life Is Good

Yes it is available and has the same options as CTI.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Continental breakfast is available,, and yummy too.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

You can get a tray of breads/fruit/etc delivered. Kind of a pre breakfast snack. Some of the breads are really good.

we were at csa last nov..And going back this nov..We had a contintial breakfast a couple of times last year...It was made up of fruit and baked goods....

CanAm,

Have no fear...continental breakfasts brought to your room area available at CSA too! We enjoyed many relaxing breakfasts on the balcony.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

They leave the menu on the doorknob each day. Just mark the items you want and what time you want it. They were right on time for us each day. They left off a few items a few days that we had asked for though. It's a nice touch though and we enjoyed it.

Thanks all I told my husband that it's pretty bad when that's one of the things I am so looking forward to having that tray at the door in the morning. Life is good eh? Wishing everyone safe travels and wonderful memories to last the rest of your life. 48 days!!! and we will be HOME!

CanAm,
    Don't feel bad...one of my favorite things is the morning room service. I look forward to that every morning of my stay

CanAm

EH

Beach Bum, congrats on the new grandson. 1st grandchild? I love my grandchildren (3) and I give them back everyday to their mother. The beauty of grandchildren. Enjoy!!!

FerChitsNGiggles,

Thanks. This is our 3rd too. Gramma has been there all week helping. I stop by and hold him. It's nice to have one so close by.

Enjoy

One of my fav things to do (seasonal in Canada tho) is sit out on the deck 1st thing in the morning with a cup of coffee. Before the bustle of the world begins and you "can't hear the quiet" any longer The only thing better is doing it in Jamaica and having someone else make it and deliver it to me

Seasonal for sure Sue and Mike. I think the season has run out. It was 4C this morning. burrrrrr!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Seasonal for sure Sue and Mike. I think the season has run out. It was 4C this morning. burrrrrr!!!!!
    The weather network said a chance of the "F" word for up around cottage country. We should be used to this, but it never sinks in til it happens lol

My deck has been shaded in the mornings for about a month now, so I grab a coffee and catch the evening sun as it goes down when I get home from work.

Didn't mean to segway this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sue_&_Mike View Post
    The weather network said a chance of the "F" word for up around cottage country. We should be used to this, but it never sinks in til it happens lol

My deck has been shaded in the mornings for about a month now, so I grab a coffee and catch the evening sun as it goes down when I get home from work.

Didn't mean to segway this thread
    I'm ok with the "F" word, it's the "S" word that bothers me. I don't think i'll ever get use to that.

After living in So. Cal for so many years and then relocating up here to the Great White North it's a shock the first time I see "S" falling from the sky. It's 1C this morning, if I had a pumpkin there would be plenty of "F" on it.

All I can say is...SOON COME!

PS...heard there was "S" up north of us yesterday.

[QUOTE=CanAm;93899]I'm ok with the "F" word, it's the "S" word that bothers me. I don't think i'll ever get use to that.

Another F word - we had to turn on our furnace after work today. The house was only 13 degrees.