Default Toiletries at CSS

We are going to CSS on the 26th of oct for one week. Can anyone tell me if the rooms have all toiletries??? We have been to a lot of quality hotels that normally have shaving razor, tooth brushes, tootpaste etc, and we end up carrying a lot of extra stuff when it wasn't needed....Cheers Carl

I was at css in july, from what i remember the only toiletries you get are, shampoo (i think it may be a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but i could be wrong) lotion, aloe, soap, and I think thats about it. You will need your own toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, female things (if needed), ect. If you do happen to forget some of those things the gift shop offers most if not all, although the prices might not be the best.

We were at CSS just a few weeks ago.
    All we had in our bathroom was shampoo, conditioner, bar soap and lotion.

when we were at css a few months ago there was no aloe, however there was shower gel, bar soap, shampoo and maybe something else I'm forgetting

guess they ran out, I had 2 things of aloe when i got there, which was great because i really needed it.

We just got back. Shower gel, lotion, combo shampoo/conditioner and bar soap. Bring everything else...including conditioner. I have curly hair, and the combo doesn't cut it!

Indymommy

bring CONDITIONER! i packed light...the shampoo and shower gel are fine but like others have said, the combo shampoo doesn't cut it for conditioning. then bring the regular toothbrush/paste and razors etc.
    Sean & Bekah Walsh