Default Watersports at CN??

One last question before we head out in a few days: Is there wakeboarding available at CN??

If boogie boarding is the same thing, then yes they have them and pull them out if there are waves. But CN is in a bay and there are rarely waves. The bay is usually very calm and you are able to take a floatie out and float for hours. Ahhh, such peace and tranquility.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They had wakeboarding at CSA! All you had to do was walk up to the watersports area and say you wanted to wakeboard and they'd bring the ski boat right over. It was great.

I didn't know I was supposed to tell the driver when to turn around so I almost ended up at CN. I thought I was going to die getting back. :-)

Yes there is wakeboarding. After 4 days of trying I couldn't do it, okay on two ski's but I just can't wakeboard.
    They also have a kneeboard but England and Stevie told me that's only for girls so I let my wife do that lol .

Try the wakeboarding or skiing early in the day , the bay is calm like a sheet of glass. If you want more waves leave it till just before the afternoon rain comes in...

after the rains the bay is calm again but they stop the boats at about 4 or 4:30...

have fun, wish I could wakeboard, maybe next year...or get a dress and be a girl on the kneeboards......

PV

Yes wakeboarding is available at CN. My husband went everyday when we were there in August. Enjoy your trip!!!