Default Prayers for Jamaica

I have been reading a few strings (on trip advisor) about the weather and flooding and loss of life in Jamaica over the past few days.

As I read these I was very concerned for the many people we call friends who work at Couples and just hoping they were all okay.

I do believe in the power of prayer and no matter your religion please keep the people of Jamaica in your prayers. Especially those who have suffered material loss and more importantly loss of loved ones.

God give them the strength they will need to rebuild their lives.

Respectfully,

Tony

Randymon, if its not too much trouble can you reassure me that all the Couples employees and families have been safe.

Your right , Tony. We need to keep them all in our prayers. I hope they are all safe. I talk to one of our friends from Negril and he said it was pretty bad there. Randy, please update us on the safety and the conditions of the resorts. We are all so worried.

Keeping all in my thoughts and prayers.

I had a really interesting conversation with one of the bus drivers on our way to the resort one evening. We were the only couple on the bus due to a very late arrival. We were having a conversation about how most of the Caribbean hurricanes often veer north or south away from the island as they track by. The bus driver said that whenever there is a threat of a hurricane that many of the Jamaican islanders go to the churches and pray. He said that God has always protected them and hurricanes hardly ever hit Jamaica straight on. I agreed, there is power in prayer.

I pray for my brothers and sisters in Jamaica.

God is good

Mrs. Sonofthebeach & myself will second that..Hope all is well..