Default Loved this Resort

Hey everyone...this Resort was a awesome place to stay. Me and my husband got married in August and decided to stay at Swept Away for the honeymoon! It was great from the time we arrived to the time we left. The staff is Super sweet people and on top of everything...we were well pampered during out stay. Not to mention the resort is BEAUTIFUL The plants and the layout of the resort is very unique and pretty. It is very obvious that the resort is well updated and maintained. The restaraunts and food is also worth the money. The best was that everything is included.
    Jamaica is a beautiful place anyway and Negril has an awesome beach. The sunsets we captured at Swept Away were also very pretty.
    I would highly recommend Couples Negril Swept Away to anyone...we are going back next year

I almost have tears thinking of my wonderful stay in september. This was the best vacation I have ever been on and the food and drinks were amazing in all respects. I fall asleep each night to the vivid colors of the sunsets and the floating sensation of the water. I miss you so much Jamaica, and cannot wait to see you again!!!