Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

OK..........Whitey and his lovely bride along with his brother and his lovely bride will be there Sunday Oct22nd!

On 4 more days........anyone joining us @ CTI? Glad to be home. Finally going back to the place that started our facination with the lovely island and incredible staff associated only with Couples. Can't wait. Chime in if you will be there and be joining us for a bob marley, jerk chicken, and conga line!
    Jamaica May 2010 052.jpg
    CTI May '09....CSA May '10
    CSS Oct '10....CN/CSA May '11
    CTI Oct '11
    gwhitehead@cox.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    OK..........Whitey and his lovely bride along with his brother and his lovely bride will be there Sunday Oct22nd!

On 4 more days........anyone joining us @ CTI? Glad to be home. Finally going back to the place that started our facination with the lovely island and incredible staff associated only with Couples. Can't wait. Chime in if you will be there and be joining us for a bob marley, jerk chicken, and conga line!
    Whitey!!! Bill and I will be there on the 22nd as well! Yeay!! We will see you and your entourage there for the Bob Marley shots! Can't wait 2 and a half days to go! Safe travels! ~ Lori

Quote Originally Posted by billscheetz View Post
    bill and lori good to hear we will have some drinkin buddies to share a birthday. we will be at the swim up pool bar athat saturday the 22nd look for the people doin the monkey brains.actually exactly 2 months from today.i can hear the tree frogs now
    Bill & Tami! Don't forget about those "Birthday Monkey Brains" on the 22nd at the Swim-up Pool Bar! Can't wait!! 2 and a half days to go! Safe travels everyone! ~ Lori & Bill

Well Catriona and I are here just now, no rain in 3 days Believe it was quite wet last weekend tho. A few weddings on over next few days, make sure to find us - we spend most of teh days on the Island tho - I haven't been this nekkid since I was born

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10